Earthquake Missions Reward

• First off, I would like to say that the new earthquake missions are a nice edition to the game. Being from a fairly seismically active area, it feels quite appropriate for my city. With that said, I do feel that the credits that you earn for the missions are a bit low. The low and medium level earthquakes pay out what I feel is an fair amount, but the large and major severity earthquakes only pay out 650 and 700 credits despite requiring a large amount of units. In my opinion, these should pay out more credits due to their higher strain on resources. Regardless, they are still fun missions and I look forward to seeing the next developments for this game. Thanks.

• I couldn't agree more. I love having a variety of missions, but I really wish the payout was more. I've invested a lot of money and time into this game. It would be really nice to see my "investments" come back better than before.

• So apparently it was intentional due to the large amount of casualties the missions spawn. I believe it’s too low but I’m not sure what else I can do. My advice would be to contact the devs via the support channels on the app and show them that people are not happy with it.

• So apparently it was intentional due to the large amount of casualties the missions spawn. I believe it’s too low but I’m not sure what else I can do. My advice would be to contact the devs via the support channels on the app and show them that people are not happy with it.

from that standpoint yeah it would make sense, but the vairable nature of patients, and around 1/3 dont get transported does reduce the total amount. but i shall contact devs too

Yeah, I'll have to do that. Thank you very much for the help.

So by that wording, are they planning on changing credit amounts to other large missions too (aircraft crash, hospital fires etc)? That would be a real shame... All they have to do is come onto the forum and they will see several threads showing disappointment in these payouts :/

• Major Earthquake

Average credits700
    Required Fire Stations15
    Required Ambulance Stations5
    Generated byFire station

Required Firetrucks10
    Required Platform Trucks2
    Required Heavy Rescue Vehicles5
    Required Battalion Chief Vehicles4
    Required Police Cars1
    Required Mobile Air Vehicles2

Max. Patients30
    Minimum patient number10
    Probability that a patient has to be transported80
    Patient SpecializationsTraumatology

Here is the cost breakdown and how much you are going to earn from this mission.

Minimun Patients- 80% chance of transport meaning that 8 out of 10 patients are statistically likely going to be transported meaning that 8*500= 4000 credits plus the 700, and add 500 for the 2 other patient's treatments on site = 5200 credits for the min patients.

For max patients 80% transport means that 24 out of 30 patients will be transported, 24*500= 12,000 plus treatment 6*250= 1500 plus 700=14200 credits for the mission.

SO basically the missions is not a bad paying mission, but as you said a 3k base earning plus the above would be nice.

• I agree, the patients for the mission are in high quantities, but when you are having so many of these earthquakes you cannot transport all of the patients when sharing missions, especially when they require so many units. As everyone focuses on the Major earthquake which is of course one to focus on as it's so large, but the small earthquake I think could get a small boost to match with some of the 2 engine missions, and the medium and large earthquakes could definitely be worth more or have more patients. the Medium earthquake only has 2 patients and I dunno, like 400 arvg. credits.

• It has similar requirements to

Passenger train derailment (Large)
    DescriptionValue

Average credits11000
    Required Fire Stations15
    Required Ambulance Stations25
    Requirement of Police Stations4
    PlaceRail Crossing
    Generated byFire station

DescriptionValue

Required Firetrucks10
    Required Battalion Chief Vehicles2
    Required Heavy Rescue Vehicles4
    Required HazMat Vehicles1
    Required Police Cars4

DescriptionValue

Max. Patients40
    Probability that a patient has to be transported50
    Patient SpecializationsTraumatology

However, large train derailment has the following cost breakdown:
    Minimum patients = 0: payout = 11000
    Maximum patients = 40: transport % = 50% so 20 patients treated and 20 patients transported, 11000 + (20*500) + (20*250) = 26000

This mission earns approximately double the amount of credits as major earthquakes. This mission requires 21 vehicles while major earthquake requires 24 (not including ambulances).
    As with everyone else, in my opinion the rewards for treating the patients is not nearly enough to justify such a monumentally low base payout.

• You can throw me in the camp of the earthquake missions not paying enough. As Yolo pointed out... similar missions with similar amounts of patients (passenger train derailments, hospital fires, airport terminal collapses all come to mind) all have much larger payouts so I cant really buy in to what the devs are trying to sell. I also know several people in our alliance have expressed displeasure with the payouts as well. Why tie up all your units on a call that don't even pay out 1k credits.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!