Alliance Poaching

• Today members of my alliance have all been subject to messages from 'fireservicescentral' a rather big alliance compared to ours.

Majority of members were messaged and they've all come to me to report it.

I know that alliances are meant to be competitive I agree with that.

Not a single admin was messaged so seems targeted at players with less earnings.

Also when questioned by those the message was sent to they were simply met with the reply 'tell your admin to unblock me then'

I have not blocked anyone, I have messaged this alliance directly and obviously I have had no reply.

I agree with alliances being competitive but please, if you're going to attempt to poach the least you could do is approach an admin, I personally wouldn't have an issue with other alliances talking to my members also.. Do not make up lies to try and assist you.

• Unfortunately we are limited on what we can do on here. The user in question is banned from this forum for various reasons but other than that we are limited. My advice if it keeps happening would be to contact the devs via support and see what they say.

• That's interesting to hear!

On investigation the alliance looks slightly odd with the Naming of members..

The purpose of this post was to ask those who are thinking of poaching to simply have the decency to approach an admin and to not craft lies to aid in their poach.

We all understand its a game and meant to be competitive but we can still be mature about how we go about it.

• the Alliance I am in had the same issue with the service. The person who runs it was part of are Alliance and expected to be put straight in as a admin because he is a premium member.

I have raised this Alliance with the dev team, but unless there use threading or abusive techniques theres nothing can be done. We asked are members to block him. Also be careful when accepting new members as we know he has many accounts.

• the best thing I've found is to tell members if there dont want to leave the alliance then message them.back saying sorry not joining your Alliance please dont contact me again. Then if there do its harassment, that's when you can report him to game developers.

Hes stopped sending are members messages since there stated doing that.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!