Large field fire (fire alarm system)

• We never asked for there to be a fire alarm system version of this mission. This was something the devs added on their own accord. Of course fields don’t have fire alarms. This mission is in the process of being removed from the game after I requested it either be pulled or changed to “smoke seen” which was not possible.

You seem to really have it out for the UK advisers team for some reason and seem intent on trying to discredit the teams knowledge with every mistake that is added.

• I can truly say the UK advisors are an amazing bunch. They give up there free time to gather material to make these calls. The mission above was only raised with TACFan yesterday and as he has stated it wasn't suppose to be just the field fire.

Again i will remind everyone this game on the UK basis is still very much new and won't be upto USA standards for a few months but it will soon come.

• The new mission is alright in terms of requirements, However 2 Tankers is currently a bit stretching.
    My main issue with this is the frequency at which this call spawns. I've had 5 in 30 calls be this large field fire, which is quite high compared to the real life frequency of fires of this magnitude.
    The tanker issue would be resolved if the frequency was turned down, so they aren't as strenuous. The other option is to Make the 2nd tanker on the call be a 50% chance, so it would be 1 but possibly 2 tankers required.

• The new mission is alright in terms of requirements, However 2 Tankers is currently a bit stretching.
    My main issue with this is the frequency at which this call spawns. I've had 5 in 30 calls be this large field fire, which is quite high compared to the real life frequency of fires of this magnitude.
    The tanker issue would be resolved if the frequency was turned down, so they aren't as strenuous. The other option is to Make the 2nd tanker on the call be a 50% chance, so it would be 1 but possibly 2 tankers required.

I can see where your coming from. I have asked about the ability to have 1 with a 50% chance of two before but it’s not possible at least with the current system.

As for call frequency. I agree things need to be changed but it’s difficult because the more missions that are added, the less likely it is they will spawn, then there are missions like Heathland fire which just seem to be bugged completely and don’t spawn at all. There was an idea at one stage to have a “summer” event where from end of April to end of September, wildfire calls and things like that would be much more likely to spawn than at other times of year.

• I see the issue you all complain of. Smaller account with less units are more likely to get this call often. On my account with over 250 stations I get around 40 per day out of 1400 missions so it's not actually that common. It's just more frequent on smaller accounts as you have a smaller pool of missions for the fame to choose from.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!