API functionality

• Is there any sort of documentation available for the API? Pretty much none anywhere and it seems hard on those trying to develop new things with the current API like myself.

Hi, I'm Cameron.
    I cover the operational area of the West Midlands, Guernsey, Jersey, Warwickshire, Staffordshire and the North West.

Chief Operations Manager for AllianceUK.

• Some things you can find here from the former developer
    https://forum.leitstellenspiel…ex.php?thread/15856-apis/

vehicle_states

XML
    {"2":442}

vehicles

buildings

credits

Code
    {
    "credits_user_current": 2003964, //your current credits
    "credits_user_total": 58076272, //your total earned credits
    "credits_alliance_current": 5389447, //how much is in the Alliance Funds
    "credits_alliance_total": 694664446, // How much the alliance has earned together so far
    "credits_alliance_active": true //Alliance Funds on or off
    }

allianceinfo

Code
    {
    "credits_total": 694664446,// How much the alliance has earned together so far
    "credits_current": 5389447, //how much is in the Alliance Funds
    "user_count": 43, //Member count
    "user_online_count": 1, //members online
    "rank": 5, //rank in the alliance list
    "finance_active": true //alliance fund on or off :)
    }

I hope I could help you a little with that :)

• This is some what useful but it doesn't actually show how to implement this, atm I'm facing an issue where it says I'm not logged in when trying to connect the APIs

Hi, I'm Cameron.
    I cover the operational area of the West Midlands, Guernsey, Jersey, Warwickshire, Staffordshire and the North West.

Chief Operations Manager for AllianceUK.

• Outside of the vehicle_states, vehicles, buildings, credits, and allianceinfo. Are there any others available? Specifically one to pull alliance funds and record. I am trying to track monthly income and expenditures for my alliance to better manage our finances.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!