requires Training

Joint Response Unit

Fire

Co-Responder Vehicle

Requires Training

Police

Joint Response Unit

Also a EMS Training Centre 500k credits

I currently have 5 missions that need OTL thats a 5 day course unless i purchase coins so the missions are just going to be sat there

• The only two vehicles that will need training is the Co Responder for fire and the Critical Care Training to make a critical care RRV.

Icwould have liked the trainings to be released first with the school however the Devs didn’t want it to be this way and wanted everything released at once.

• \No training is needed at the moment for the OTL or JRU.

Although, that has nothing to do with the point KFC just made, he was talking about Critical Care.

And I have the same issue. I won't be able to make money to buy a medical academy as all of my missions are currently requiring Critical Care and then ontop of that, having to wait for the trainings.

The only two vehicles that will need training is the Co Responder for fire and the Critical Care Training to make a critical care RRV.

Icwould have liked the trainings to be released first with the school however the Devs didn’t want it to be this way and wanted everything released at once.

Also, it shouldn't be what the "Devs want", as that is quite selfish, it should be what is best for the players because now a lot of us are having this issue.

• Although, that has nothing to do with the point KFC just made, he was talking about Critical Care.
    And I have the same issue. I won't be able to make money to buy a medical academy as all of my missions are currently requiring Critical Care and then ontop of that, having to wait for the trainings.

Also, it shouldn't be what the "Devs want", as that is quite selfish, it should be what is best for the players because now a lot of us are having this issue.

It may have had nothing to do with the post above it however that is what this thread is for.

As for releasing updates, we were spoilt with Sebastian with how he used to break down updates however the new devs are more business focused. I would much rather they released them the old way but I have no control over how they choose to release updates.

• But surely, they care about having a large player base because the way I'm looking at it, with this new update some long term members have been screwed by not having the resources to buy the new Medical academy to get Critical care training, or maybe they don't have the space to purchase an OTL as soon missions may require them, so are the long term players expected to strip back some of their setup just to accommodate for the new vehicles and so on? Also if the new team are more business focused surely thats a way to lose some players as they won't be able to get units and staff setup for when the main part of the update drops?

• I agree with everything people are saying about the update being split up. My setup has been effected as well. Like I say I can’t make them do it any differently but I will bring the feedback up to them that players aren’t happy.

• It's a very short term problem. We went through the exact same thing when the Police content pack dropped on the AU server. Without warning players everywhere were getting K9 and SWAT calls that they needed training to complete so everything was at a standstill until staff could be trained. It was a pain for about 5-7 days but honestly after that it was smooth sailing again, especially if you are in a big alliance with a lot of help around. It's different if you are a solo player or in a small alliance.

Fortunately we deliberately kept enough in our alliance funds to buy two police academies for the alliance straight away (because we knew it would come at some point). Some members paid coins to finish the courses early too which sped it up.

It'll be a non-issue in a couple of weeks - just be thankful they are pumping out some sizeable game updates after we went so. long. with nothing at all!

• It's a very short term problem. We went through the exact same thing when the Police content pack dropped on the AU server. Without warning players everywhere were getting K9 and SWAT calls that they needed training to complete so everything was at a standstill until staff could be trained. It was a pain for about 5-7 days but honestly after that it was smooth sailing again, especially if you are in a big alliance with a lot of help around. It's different if you are a solo player or in a small alliance.

Fortunately we deliberately kept enough in our alliance funds to buy two police academies for the alliance straight away (because we knew it would come at some point). Some members paid coins to finish the courses early too which sped it up.

It'll be a non-issue in a couple of weeks - just be thankful they are pumping out some sizeable game updates after we went so. long. with nothing at all!

Well I am very glad you managed to deal with it, although, as you said, it's different for people who are in a small alliance or solo, I am in a small alliance. So I don't see how any of us will earn any sort of money to build the academies considering we cannot complete calls as they require resources we lack. As a result of the thoughtless implementation of this update, I will not be able to play properly for at least "a couple of weeks".

• if you see the facebook update I have attached it you will see that you can disable the need for Critical care paramedics, the OTL like I mentioned before does NOT need training at the current moment in time so you should not be affected unless you bought the CRU.

The post I made beofre was to help you out and not to have people have a go at me, I spent the morning trying to help with issues and report them to TACRfan and VICfire, I accept for small alliances this may have been hard with out anyinfo at the start of the day but now you have the official response from the devs and everything should go back to normal.

New EMS Pack is out! Dear MissionChief community,We're pleased to announce our new content pack dedicated to the British Emergency Medical Services! This pack contains the following new content and rules:1 new building- Medical School3 updated buildings- Medical Helicopter Station - can now be expanded to store up to 3 HEMS. And now you can also buy and store RVV there!- Small Ambulance Station - has new vehicles to buy.- Ambulance Station - has new vehicles to buy.3 new vehicles- Operational Team Leader- Co-Responder Vehicle- Joint Respond Unit2 new educations- Critical Care Training* - some patients require this Training to get treated, Available in Rescue School.- Co-Responder Training - required for Co-Responder Vehicle, Available in Fire Academy.Patient code rules- Now patients have one of the four codes assigned to them: C1, C2, C3, or C4. The codes affect transportation chances: C-1: 100%; C-4: 30%; while C-2 & C-3 use the chances set in missions.*You can choose to play without the Critical Care Training! To do that, go to "Dispatch Centre, Settings", where you can simply uncheck the box about Critical Care so that future missions will not include this requirement. This can be turned back on at any time!We're also announcing a 24h Double Credits event that starts right now and will last until June 18, 4 PM BST. Thank you for playing MissionChief! Stay tuned for further British medical system updates in the future! Yours,MissionChief team#

• There is this really useful pic that a member of my alliance found.

You also have a form of JRU (although not paramedic) in BTP and also I would use this for Mental Health cars

• JRU is staffed by 1 x Police Officer and 1 x Paramedic.

They'll attend calls such as MH or any other call that requires both.
    They can then report back to their respective control rooms on the resources required.

I can explain more but hopefully that should suffice.

This is how it works in my area, I appreciate that it may be different in others so please do not go on what I say.

• Any idea for tyne and wear, northumberland?

Northumbria police have Operation Ginger which is a para out in a police car for Newcastle and Sunderland city centres but only for peak times at Xmas. Cleveland police have a medicar which is a para out in a police van that’s only out for nights at Xmas and bank holidays.
    the only other thing close In the north east is the street triage team, all 3 police forces have them and it’s a mental health nurse out with a police car.

• Northumbria police have Operation Ginger which is a para out in a police car for Newcastle and Sunderland city centres but only for peak times at Xmas. Cleveland police have a medicar which is a para out in a police van that’s only out for nights at Xmas and bank holidays.
    the only other thing close In the north east is the street triage team, all 3 police forces have them and it’s a mental health nurse out with a police car.

have you got any intel where are these based, and if possible in what type of vehicle?
    thanks indeed.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!