• Congrats on the update, UK server, but it sure looks like it doesn't change anything for EMS focused players at all and all those things about Hospitals and training hospital staff, etc. What a let down lol

Not sure if you actually play the game or not... This update was worked on and advised by someone that works in an Uk ambulance service so is obviously as realistic as is possible in a game.
    Yes there is more to be added hopefully at a later stage like HART etc. but this update has added so much that wasnt in the game. Now stop moaning and grow up.
    Oh and choose a sensible username :)

• Congrats on the update, UK server, but it sure looks like it doesn't change anything for EMS focused players at all and all those things about Hospitals and training hospital staff, etc. What a let down lol

The UK team have worked hard to even get this latest update out to the public. Yes there where teething issues to start with and there a few bugs which i have reported which i have been told will be sorted. I'll point out tho a few things tho in your statement which are false.

1) There was no mention that im aware off regarding Hospital Staff being trained because if you look in game there is no staff at hospitals.
    2) Sarcasm gets you no where, i've have previously stated on many posts the UK team of helpers do this voluntary and the more people complain the less likely they are to help develop the game. Without them i can honesty tell you and anyone else complaining that the game would be no way near realistic as the devs are german and have very little knowledge of how the UK operates.

You have to remember also the game is still young it hasn't been around as long as the US and German game so will take time to get to there standards. HART is very much a UK thing there aren't may EMS services that have specific teams like we do here. Sebastian coded the game to make it so only he could add things and the devs have to modify or add new code to make things work. They are coding something they haven't written themselves which i can tell you is a pain the backside to do.

The update will come when it's ready, the bugs will be ironed out soon and if i was you i'd change your name before someone say something since if you haven't seen the new it has taken many people's live and to me its a tad disrespectful since people may have lost loved ones to it. (You ain't big or funny setting it as your name)

• The content designed was made by an ex dispatcher now paramedic who has experience in the field. The amount of work they have put into future updates really demonstrates that a lot of time was put into the new content. Yes this update was a bit rocks due to the sudden implementation of the content without warning but hopefully that will change. This is the start of a big expansion so hold on.

• Sorry, didn't realize how different the UK and US versions are. I just assumed since the board contains both server's discussion board that people would be reading both sections. The staff for hospital and some hospital tweaks were recommended in the US forums so I just assumed maybe the devs would roll it out for the UK version but I see, considering how much "realism" is involved in the game, that they'd probably like to make specific changes based on location. This update, if implemented in the US version would leave me absolutely unaffected because I have hundreds of ambo only stations, which is really the only thing I care about, so excuse me for voicing any criticism.

And about the name, well, get used to it, it's my in-game name for US and I'm climbing the leaderboards fast. Also, it wasn't really sarcasm.

One more thing to add about the name, I have lost many close relatives and have had many of my close friends become orphans (something I would only say as a joke but never expected it to happen like this), so I'm not unaffected by it, just for reference.

• Can I give a bit of advice to those who want to volunteer to join the advisory team. Don’t try to muscle your way in by trying to take down those who are already on the team. I can tell you now it doesn’t make us want to add you to the team as it makes it look like you aren’t a team player and that we would have to all watch our backs from your own ambitions. In the future we will be looking to expand the team however there are ways to go about expressing interest and then there are ways that will make you very unfavourable to join.

The medical update was going to come out in 3 parts. Critical care and essential features like the code system, other ambulance resources, and then HART. The devs themselves then broke the updates up into more manageable chunks for themselves at the last minute. We have no say over this and the way the update was implemented was not what was originally planned.

Unfortunately it seems like on every other emergency game/group (like Facebook) the British side is again showing their pettiness. I really don’t understand why people in the British side of emergency services communities can’t just work together and always have to try to turn everything into arguments and derail things. Yes something weren’t implemented by the devs in the correct way and we are trying to pass on your feedback and make suggestions to the devs but being petty and always trying to turn things into an argument isn’t the way.

• If you are referring to my comment then you have misread or misinterpreted it.. I am not trying to muscle in on anything by bringing them down. Your comment regarding the birtish and how they "cant work together" comes across as unprofessional and has a xenophobic sense to it.

All we have done is offer our experience and knowledge to help improve the game.. not muscle our way in

• The update is good although more warning regarding the qualifications are needed.

I believe your Medical advisor is indeed an ECSW and not a paramedic and is quite junior in their career.
    Some of us have offered our services where we have been in the service a lot longer such as myself @Alctw10 and @Josh2101 to name but a few.

You can criticise all you like, but where does that get you? You've mentioned the issue with the qualifications and regarding the way they were rolled out; I prompt you to read the below, written by TACRfan, as it does explain pretty well that all we've done is pass the content we'd like to see. The way it's released is well out of our hands, Dan, but we have passed on feedback.

You're correct, I'm an ECSW and relatively new in to the career having recently left EOC, but the information I have supplied and units/features I have requested don't seem to be problematic? The main problem seems to be the way the update was rolled out, which, by the way, I totally agree with. It was not well thought out, it was not particularly fair on players either for the simple fact there was no time to prepare.

If you have problems/disagreements with my suggestions, or would like to see other implementations I'm all up for listening. As you say you've been in the field longer, you've no doubt got more experience than me, like I just said, I'm happy to listen, pass on requests, highlight issues, but there's a way of going about that without needing to be critical. Aside from MC, we all do the same job and we all play this game for the same reason and are all looking for improvements. The devs are flat out trying to deal with numerous requests on a daily basis and are trying to cater for EVERYONE! The one thing I ask, and this isn't aimed directly at you, is that everyone stops winging and bitching and being rude to eachother, trying to knock people down etc. It doesn't help, it doesn't make you look clever or better, and it doesn't benefit anyone. The devs will very quickly lose motivation to develop the game if everything they do seems like it's for nothing when everyone throws their toys out of the pram and doesn't stop winging.

This is a bit of a rant which I don't really want to write, but it needs to stop. Content advisors and moderators shouldn't need to baby sit forums to keep people in check, it's ridiculous. The UK player base on the whole are appreciate, but a select few are really making us look bad and unappreciative.

Can I give a bit of advice to those who want to volunteer to join the advisory team. Don’t try to muscle your way in by trying to take down those who are already on the team. I can tell you now it doesn’t make us want to add you to the team as it makes it look like you aren’t a team player and that we would have to all watch our backs from your own ambitions. In the future we will be looking to expand the team however there are ways to go about expressing interest and then there are ways that will make you very unfavourable to join.

The medical update was going to come out in 3 parts. Critical care and essential features like the code system, other ambulance resources, and then HART. The devs themselves then broke the updates up into more manageable chunks for themselves at the last minute. We have no say over this and the way the update was implemented was not what was originally planned.

Unfortunately it seems like on every other emergency game/group (like Facebook) the British side is again showing their pettiness. I really don’t understand why people in the British side of emergency services communities can’t just work together and always have to try to turn everything into arguments and derail things. Yes something weren’t implemented by the devs in the correct way and we are trying to pass on your feedback and make suggestions to the devs but being petty and always trying to turn things into an argument isn’t the way.

NF14 - Content Adviser Team (UK)
    Ex Emergency Operations Centre Staff
    Current Operational Ambulance Staff

• As said above by TACFan the devs are listening and at the end of the day it's the devs game and if they want to change how things are added it's up to them. After all they do need to make money from this after all.

The advisor choose who they wanted to have help them based on I imagine many factors. Now I'm no advisor or anything to do with the game but through knowing TACFan and other advisor personally with some like Nick who I've known now for over 5yrs or more I think personally they have chosen decent people and also people who have known the game for a long time now.

I've spoken to the advisors myself and they are getting upset when the whole community fights back when any of the updates are implemented and everyone picks of faults or has a mard about this being wrong etc. Bugs will be sorted out and new things will be added but the more you all fight back the less likely the advisors are to get the devs to do any other updates in the future.

• If you are referring to my comment then you have misread or misinterpreted it.. I am not trying to muscle in on anything by bringing them down. Your comment regarding the birtish and how they "cant work together" comes across as unprofessional and has a xenophobic sense to it.

All we have done is offer our experience and knowledge to help improve the game.. not muscle our way in

How is that xenophobic, I’m from the UK? It’s a view that I have gathered from my years playing emergency 4, GTA 4 and 5, Mission Chief and what I have seen in certain Facebook groups. There is a lot of infighting within the British community that just doesn’t seem to be in other communities, hence why I have stopped modding, hence why I have left the facebook groups. Like it or not the community is toxic and that is a real shame.

You have said that I should listen to you more than him because he is relatively new in his career compared to others. That doesn’t mean he is less entitled to be here.

• You have totally totally misread what I have said as not once have I said or implied that you should listen to me not him.

And you have misinterpreted what I have said. If you have genuine questions or express genuine interest I appreciate the feedback, I really do but questioning someone’s experience is not the way to go about it. There will always be things wrong with the game and that is wont suit all areas and that people will see things that can be tweaked and I really genuinely appreciate the feedback and we will take it on board

• I am going to put my input in, I am the person who can be described as between the players and the development advisers and content advisers, the work that has been shared with me for me to look at really really reinforces the work that the team has done, the content that will eventually be released to the community will make alot of people happy and really improve the game, however attacking any member of staff or team member on this forum gets no one no where, the content team have no control over when this content is released. I remember assisting with a future update months ago and its gone quiet, and that happens. Lots of the work of the advisers has been submitted to the devs and I can imagine they go into a folder for future content.

I am not going to blame anyone or the devs, but when the devs took over last year they had 3 version, then the UK one came out, now not far off a year since they took over we now have over 20 versions, 20 versions needing coding, servers for each version needing fixed, new content each week. Ideas from players to be sorted. Your ideas and upsets with the game are noted, I spent about 5 hours when the new ems stuff came out finding bugs helping players on here, helping them out and fixing these bugs.

With every new content update there will be complaints but after a week you will be able to play like usual, the work the team does is in a volunteering capacity, so if you attack them to the point of where they leave you get content that is not realistic and it becomes a clone of the US version which was a common complaint when the UK version started, so based on that a brand new style is being built by the team so you need to be supportive and helpful and not subject them to the behaviour some players are demonstrating.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!