Unrealistic missions

• I keep getting missions spawning in the middle of fields with no road access!! Or cottage roof fires on the M25! I thought this game was supposed to be realistic?? I live in the country and there is 1 part time fire station with 1 ladder fire engine. All the missions for this station require at least 2 and there is always more than 1 mission for that area at the same time some times 3 or 4! The next town with a fire station also part time with 1 engine is 10mins away! The only thing I can do is give it more engines this making it even more unrealistic! I love this game but to be in an alliance the rules state it must be laid out realistically! Am I the only one getting this or are others in the same boat?? :/

I quite often get house fires in lakes or field fires in housing estates, I think missionchief is designed for a city, so each call is generated close to a station.

• So the game uses coding to randomly select a road and address within a certain radius of the players stations. Unfortunately this means that some calls do spawn out of the realistic concept such as on major trunk roads or even shipping lanes. There is nothing currently that can be done to prevent this other than clear the calls.

Also I'm intrigued as to where your covering as most services around the M25 have 2 ALPs covering the county.

• I am based North West Kent (on the Surrey Border) I have a Fire Station at Westerham (between J5 Sevenoaks and J6 Godstone on M25) which is the one that spawns Cottage fires on The M25 and a fire station at Edenbridge which spawns Car Accidents & lorry lost its load missions in the middle of fields with no road access.

• I am based North West Kent (on the Surrey Border) I have a Fire Station at Westerham (between J5 Sevenoaks and J6 Godstone on M25) which is the one that spawns Cottage fires on The M25 and a fire station at Edenbridge which spawns Car Accidents & lorry lost its load missions in the middle of fields with no road access.

And what exactly would you like to see done about this?

Calls spawn in unrealistic places, yes. Unless you would like to personally pay the devs to have every mission POI spawned and for then therefore to place millions upon millions of POIs across the country, you will continue to have missions spawning in unrealistic locations.

As said many times before, this is not a simulator, it is a GAME, it will therefore not be 100% realistic, as it would be impossible of a game like this one to be completely realistic.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!