Rescues/Ambulances in Fire Stations

• Hello, I'd like to suggest being able to station a ambulance/rescue (whatever you want to call it) in a fire station. It would be more realistic and very helpful when making fire stations based off of real departments. Places like Los Angeles, California and Orange County, Florida have rescues (paramedics) stationed in their fire stations and I'd like to have the ability to do that in the game.

• Hello, I'd like to suggest being able to station a ambulance/rescue (whatever you want to call it) in a fire station. It would be more realistic and very helpful when making fire stations based off of real departments. Places like Los Angeles, California and Orange County, Florida have rescues (paramedics) stationed in their fire stations and I'd like to have the ability to do that in the game.

Hello, You'll be happy to hear you can already do this! Select your station then go to expansions and click Ambulance Extension. It is 100K Credits and takes a week to finish unless you want to go the easier way and use coins to complete the process early. Coins can be bought in Game.

Note that only Larger Fire Stations at this time cause have specialty expansions to them. Smaller Fire Stations at this time cannot but we hope in the near future that this is changed.

Hope this helps!

Thnx,

Rescue

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!