Are Dispatch Centers Broken?

• Hey, I have been playing this game for almost a month, and I have a few questions. This post adds on to my last post.
    My understanding of dispatch centers is that when you assign buildings to them, the calls they get should be "lower level." Correct me if I'm wrong.
    So, if you read my last post you would know I am in an Alliance, and because I'm in an alliance making multiple set ups can help you a lot. I have 3 setups. One in Canada, one in NYC, and one in Chicago. Just today, I removed my dispatch center from Canada, and moved it to Chicago so that I dont have to deal with high level calls, because Im removing that setup. I just checked as Im writing this and my Assigned Buildings are correct and there is only 3 buildings. So I should get lowered calls in Chicago. Right? But then this huge factory fire appears. It says I needs I need at least 6 FD's, and 2 Ambulance stations to complete it. But then I only have 3 FD's in Chicago. I checked to make sure and I do have all the FD's and Ambulance Stations but not anywhere near Chicago. I would delete this right now but people in Chicago have some education and I don't want to lose them.
    Anyway,
    Can anybody tell me why I am getting such big calls in my smallest setup that is tied to a dispatch center?

• I pretty much solved that by going to the dispatch center edit and clicking the box that says, "Create your own coverage area. Stations belonging to this dispatch center are considered for missions in the assigned dispatch center area."

I have more than one dispatch center, but doing that to all of them has alleviated the issue for me.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!