Rant time people

• What the hell is going on with this game! Everytime there is a new update it seems to incorporate more bugs. Sounds like more people are having the same issue. Things not showing on the map and the bottom of the screen is a blank grey area where I no longer have the Map/missions tab. This is becoming ridiculous now. There are players that are dedicated to this game like myself and that have actually spend real money on the game. Don’t get me wrong I love the game but the amount of issues just isn’t right. With the area at the bottom of the screen being blank I can’t even send a report to the Devs. Bloody sort it out!!!!!!!! :cursing: ?( X(

• Please send screenshots of the issues you are having. I’ll pass them on. As with all updates, there is a chance that it will break something else, the features in this update have been some highly requested ones.

• What the hell is going on with this game! Everytime there is a new update it seems to incorporate more bugs. Sounds like more people are having the same issue. Things not showing on the map and the bottom of the screen is a blank grey area where I no longer have the Map/missions tab. This is becoming ridiculous now. There are players that are dedicated to this game like myself and that have actually spend real money on the game. Don’t get me wrong I love the game but the amount of issues just isn’t right. With the area at the bottom of the screen being blank I can’t even send a report to the Devs. Bloody sort it out!!!!!!!! :cursing: ?( X(

Now it's time for me to have a rant at you, for being grumpy and unappreciative.

- First of all, you say that every update has bugs. What major game breaking bugs have you found with the medical update then? Yes there's little things here and there, but until things are tested, the Dev's will not know if they work properly or not. Then once little bugs are reported, they are able to be sorted.

Also, are you seriously suggesting that the game was better before the medical update?...
    If you are, then that is selfish and ungrateful, because a lot of time was put in for developing the new units and critical care system, by the Dev's, Forum Moderators, and the UK advisor team, more specifically by the Medical advisor, who actually works in the Ambulance service. Remember, all these people, apart from the Dev's, do all this work on the game for free. Imagine putting all this work into the game just to get negativity and criticism on here...

- You also say that your screen is showing as blank. There has been 1 or 2 cases of the screen showing blank for other people, but it's not a issue that has been reported lots, otherwise this forum would be full of complaints. Anyway, the game has actually been pretty stable recently compared to how it used to be.

- You also say there are players that are 'dedicated' to the game like 'yourself'. Yes, there are many people, including myself, that have spent hundreds (probably even more than that to be honest) of hours on this game - I have been playing since about 2016/2017. And yes, I have too spent coins on the game. But that is the choice that you make to spend real money.
    Again, the Moderators and UK Advisors have spent much more time than any regular player discussing the progression of the game, implementing new things, and monitoring the forum, replying to hate comments like the above, deleting spam, whilst also announcing new features.

- In regards to the 'Amount of issues' that you have mentioned, would you care to list them? I am able to play the game without incurring any serious issues.

Now stop moaning, and appreciate the time that the Moderators, Developers, and Advisor team(s) spend on the game implementing the updates, rather than picking apart any tiny little bugs you may find.

Remember - Would you rather that UK game is updated by UK residents, of whom some work in the Police, Fire and Ambulance service, or new updates brought out by German Game Developers, who do not have specific knowledge of how the UK Emergency Services work?

Kieran

• Wow fella you are pretty rude. For someone who shows a ‘professional’ account. I myself have probably spend hundreds of pounds too. That’s why I’m annoyed with the issues. I play the game daily and as a result I’m currently ranking 6th in the server. In my mind the medical update was brilliant. And with that side I’m pretty much on track with training staff etc so that’s not an issue. The update I’m talking about was put on over the weekend. Since that update I’ve had the issue with the grey area at the bottom of the screen which means I can’t see the Map/a missions/building tabs Etc. Plus things like some building and vehicles don’t appear on the map, and when using fingers to move the screen if you press over a building or mission it goes straight into it where as before it would bring up the tab with the building or mission description instead of going straight onto it.
    I’ve played MC UK since September last year and throughout this time there have been multiple times where I’ve bought coins and they were credited to the account, which I did submit to the Devs and they took a week on all occasions to respond. Multiple times the game has lagged, failed etc which happens every time an update is put up. So saying things like being ‘unappreciative’ is out of order because how do you expect people to react? If you can’t have a civil reply Ingore my thread and DO NOT COMMENT PLEASE.

• Please send screenshots of the issues you are having. I’ll pass them on. As with all updates, there is a chance that it will break something else, the features in this update have been some highly requested ones.

Thank you TACRfan for a more respectable reply. Unfortunately for some reason I cannot post images on this forum which seems weird so apologies for not being able to show proof.
    the issues I’m having is that at the bottom of the screen where the tabs for the Map/Missions/Buildings etc have disappeared, and the area is left grey. Vehicles aren’t appearing on the map along with training buildings. When move the map onscreen, if you press over any mission or building it go’s straight into the mission or building so it proves hard to move the map around. It’s just annoying that every time an update is put up there are bugs to go with it. And when you pump real money into something it becomes annoying when issues are a regular occurrence.
    thank you

• I'm also having a weird bug where the "alliance buildings" button on the dropdown is missing, no idea where that went. (I've got a temp solution using the layers but just thought I'd add it here)

• Kieran's professional tag is one automatically generated by the forum once a mile stone is reached.

You are entitled to voice your concerns but please remember the Devs team has to fix bugs across 21 versions of the game. 2 with every update things will break and that cant be helped. So please just stay calm and report the bugs so they can be sent to the Devs for fixing :)

• Just use the mobile browser on your phone. I gave up on the app a long time ago. The browser is quicker and you get the benefit of all of the animated graphics working properly too.

I might give that a go. To be fair when the game runs smoothly it’s absolutely fine on my iPhone. I have a samsung tablet which is a lot slower but good for setting up stations and staff etc.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!