POI: Intersection With Lights

• I have been pretty content with the outdated and not-fit-for-purpose POI system for some time, because it just about works in the game - but this POI is a little dissapointing to say the least. Who in their right mind thought: What would make our game even more fun? How about a POI for every set of traffic lights in the country... yeah... that won't get tedious...

I know there have been issues where the UKMC Community shows itself as ungrateful for the hard work the forum team and devs put in, but frankly, I could do without this POI and be happy as larry... why did they introduce this mission as a POI mission? They might as well make houses a POI if this is how they will treat future updates...

Apologies for the rant.

*EDIT* To add a useful discussion point to an otherwise pointless rant - I am now of the opinion that a POI System Overhaul is significantly overdue and I would be grateful for the Mods / Community Engagement Team etc for any support and pressure they are able to put onto the devs as an update across ALL platforms of MC.

• Currently this is the only way to specify what should spawn where. Sebastian always said this was the only way, however, i have spoken to the Devs and we have discussed looking at upgrading this system because as you say this is a little unfit for purpose and we could have a much better way of spawning certain missions at correct locations. For now this is the only way but hopefully we can get a new system in the future.

• To be honest most of these "POIS" should be in the game by default, not quite sure why we have to place POIS manually to unlock more calls, doesn't quite make sense to me but :/

Unfortunately the game was never made that way to begin with and it’s only recently that the idea of using OSM locations is able to be discussed

• Unfortunately the game was never made that way to begin with and it’s only recently that the idea of using OSM locations is able to be discussed

Yeah, when I started POIs were just a "option", now it's a requirement -_- OSM locations would be good though ;)

• I think posting these more special POIs isnt a huge problem, you can post none if you dont like the related mission,
    or post dozens if you're a fan of it.
    The biggest problem, is that you can't organize your POIs properly.
    (Still suggesting the filtering POIs by type option ingame, with that you could count easily your placements for each category)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!