Non-Emergency Response option

• I pitched this idea a while back and it received fairly good feedback, so with the new devs I thought i'd throw it out again and see what anyone thinks. For people who operate based on realism, the ability to choose whether the vehicle going to the call or transporting a patient/prisoner drives with lights and sirens, or just simply drives to the call/destination. Many places around the world, certain calls (many of which we have in MC) do not warrant an emergency response. And though this would not effect the game play-ability in any way, I feel it would add another step of dispatcher realism. A simple box when dispatching units, and/or an option when the unit is clicked on to be able to change if the unit goes to the current assignment in emergency mode or not. The default would stay the same, so anyone who doesn't which to use the feature wouldn't be effected in any way. I feel it would be possible as well, because the game already sends ambulances to transfers in non-emergency mode; and other units to scheduled events in non-emergency mode.

• I pitched this idea a while back and it received fairly good feedback, so with the new devs I thought i'd throw it out again and see what anyone thinks. For people who operate based on realism, the ability to choose whether the vehicle going to the call or transporting a patient/prisoner drives with lights and sirens, or just simply drives to the call/destination. Many places around the world, certain calls (many of which we have in MC) do not warrant an emergency response. And though this would not effect the game play-ability in any way, I feel it would add another step of dispatcher realism. A simple box when dispatching units, and/or an option when the unit is clicked on to be able to change if the unit goes to the current assignment in emergency mode or not. The default would stay the same, so anyone who doesn't which to use the feature wouldn't be effected in any way. I feel it would be possible as well, because the game already sends ambulances to transfers in non-emergency mode; and other units to scheduled events in non-emergency mode.

This is a great idea! While it may not be a game-changing update, you’re certainly right when it comes to the realism part and would make the game even more fun for realistic players like me! For example, minor medical calls like “nosebleed” would only require a “cold” response, without lights and sirens. It would be cool seeing my units being dispatched cold to non life threatening calls like that.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!