Not Sure if This Has Been Brought Up Before But...

• First of all, I’d like to thank the team and the devs for listening to us! The game has really improved since I started playing last year.

Now that we have the highly-requested pumper tanker in the game, I’d like to suggest a new combination unit: the Heavy Rescue/HazMat. I really would like to see this in the game, because a lot of departments have “special hazards” trucks that double as a rescue and a haz.

Of course, crew members on this unit would need HazMat training, and the truck would cost more than a regular Haz unit or rescue. Like the other combination trucks, it should require at least a Captain rank to be purchased with credits.

What are your opinions on adding this unit to the game?

• The problem with combo units was always them being too over powered, hence why the previous dev was against them. However I do think there is a case for units like this so I’m sure it can be added to the list

• The problem with combo units was always them being too over powered, hence why the previous dev was against them. However I do think there is a case for units like this so I’m sure it can be added to the list

I understand that. This unit should cost way more than a regular hazmat or rescue, and would require at least a captain rank, to make it more special. I get that it’s a hard balance between realism and making the game to easy, but anything is possible! Thanks.

TACRfan, this phrase, "being too overpowered" always makes me scratch my head. This is not a pvp game so why the concern? How in a game like this is something overpowered? Here in Jacksonville, JFRD has some strange combo trucks that I din't see how they could be coded, but overpowered?

• TACRfan, this phrase, "being too overpowered" always makes me scratch my head. This is not a pvp game so why the concern? How in a game like this is something overpowered? Here in Jacksonville, JFRD has some strange combo trucks that I din't see how they could be coded, but overpowered?

Howeverr, Mr Barake is right the units in the USA are combined.. It wouldn't be that hard to join the two codes with each other

• TACRfan, this phrase, "being too overpowered" always makes me scratch my head. This is not a pvp game so why the concern? How in a game like this is something overpowered? Here in Jacksonville, JFRD has some strange combo trucks that I din't see how they could be coded, but overpowered?

From a real life point of view, fire departments will go out of their way to make things as easy as possible, it makes sense that way. However for a game, there has to be some level of challenge whilst most people will play realistically, you will get those who only will use combo units to make their lives easy like only rescue pumps and quints, they then can climb the leaderboard faster and also it will cause their alliance to climb that leaderboard quicker. Aa I say, I feel the stance on this has shifted away from that hardline that Sebastian had, but it’s still a valid point for a game not a simulator

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!