Random suggestions

• Hello everyone, I am new to the forum.

Not sure if these have already been discussed but here are my suggestions.

1. I would like to be able to set custom unit filters under available units when on the dispatch page of a call. For example I would like to create a Swat filter instead of them showing under "Police". This would be useful because one would not have to scroll through all of the patrol units they may have in order to find the nearest swat unit. Same for K-9 units. But this is not just limited to Police and could be used for everything such as a BLS filter instead of just "Ambulance" this is why i suggest it be a custom feature so players can set the filters however they desire.

2. The option to select if a new station spawns missions around it. Example, I have created a station for State police/highway patrol who I only want to respond to traffic related incidents or swat missions in my playing area as it houses my swat units as well. But because it is still a police station i am getting regular police calls such as domestic dispute around the station that they have to respond because the other police units are several minutes away.This also leads me to my last suggestion.

3. Patrol routes that actually have a purpose. Example when a unit is on patrol they are looking for criminal activity. It would be cool if a unit on a patrol route spotted a traffic violation or other crimes thus generating a mission. Thus also implying new missions like routine traffic stop, Fleeing traffic stop, speeding, reckless driving, DUI, BOLO spotted, Amber alerts, etc.

Please ask questions if I did not explain my suggestions well enough.
    What do yall think?
    Thank you.

• Kped3696,

Welcome to the forum's first of all!

1. You can go into your profile>Alarm and Response Regulations and at the top right you can "create new Alarm and Response Regulation" in which you can setup a specific unit to be dispatched when you use that specific ARR. Spend some time messing around with the column number, category, and even specific station to respond from. I hope that is what you're suggesting.

2. If you place a station, you will receive the normal callouts, but if you buy an expansion, you can disable the expansion on that station if I am correct. You can also look into getting more than 1 dispatch center to setup different call volumes and sectors of 911 calls for your stations.

3. Im not too familiar with the PD patrol routes and all since I have not opened up into PD yet so I will leave another kind individual to answer that subject in regards to PD Patrol Routes.

Hopefully I could answer your suggestions and give you the best information you could receive. Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with!

Sincerely,
    SemperDeadly

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!