• Could someone please explain the follow-up feature and the follow-up filter under available units on a dispatch page of a call? I've been trying to find information but I am not successful. I have been playing for about a year and I have never used it.

Thank you.

• Could someone please explain the follow-up feature and the follow-up filter under available units on a dispatch page of a call? I've been trying to find information but I am not successful. I have been playing for about a year and I have never used it.

Thank you.

Kped3696,

The follow-up tab is basically allowing you the ability to take a unit that is currently on a different call, and once the call clears up, it will respond to the call that you are currently selecting.

Basically an immediate re-dispatch for the apparatus to another call.

For example if I have a Road-Accident and a Electrical Cupboard Fire and need an engine but all the ones are available then you can use the follow-up tab. Lets say Engine 5 is on scene of the Road-Accident and its about to be completed. Now once the Road-Accident is completed, if you have Engine 5 as a follow-up for the Electrical Cupboard Fire, it will respond immediately after completing the Road-Accident call. It's very handy when you have a limited amount of a certain apparatus.

I hope this helps, feel free to ask any further questions regarding your subject!

Sincerely,
    SemperDeadly

• Thank you that is very helpful. This whole time I have been doing it through the individual units info page lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!