Cancel Calls

• Is there anyway to cancel calls received. I built a new Dispatch Centre, ambulance station and hospital, ready for expanding my game to a new area when I had enough credits. These are approx 300 miles from my existing stations. I am getting calls that require fire appliances, as well as ambulances for that area now and it takes about 3 hours for a vehicle to get there from my closest fire station. I tried making the 2 vehicles, that I have at the ambulance station as Code 6 but this has not stopped the calls.

• You can go to each dispatch centre and click 'Edit', you'll then be given a tick box which says "Create your own coverage area." If you select this for each one, it will stop you producing those large calls in areas that can't handle them. In the meantime, the calls will disappear within 48 hours of spawning.

• You can go to each dispatch centre and click 'Edit', you'll then be given a tick box which says "Create your own coverage area." If you select this for each one, it will stop you producing those large calls in areas that can't handle them. In the meantime, the calls will disappear within 48 hours of spawning.

Thank you, that has worked :)

VICFire,

In reference to the disappearing of calls, if I’m correct it’s actually 24, not 48.

Sincerely,
    SemperDeadly

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!