New Ideas Not Sure If Previously Raised Here Please Delete If Covered

• Hello Dev Team

I absolutely love digging into this game after work with my mates, answering all the jobs you guys have created, I have no criticism however i do have a few suggestions for future updates to come. My apologies if these suggestions have been raised on this discussion from. it is my first time posting so i apologize again if i break any rules during this post.

Suggestion 1

during my time as volunteer we are often called to jobs that do not require us to respond code 3 (lights and sirens) however sometimes want us to respond code 1 (no lights) or code 2 (semi of both), I see the popup jobs like smoke detector checks and the community engagement events, which display the units proceeding with no lights, and normal jobs they respond with lights i am asking if we as players are able to receive different response status to jobs implemented on the callout screen or something similar, this would add that crispy snap to the game for realism sakes. i hope somebody out there would agree :) :thumbsup:

Suggestion 2

I love seeing the custom creators, creating new graphics packs for their individual units and areas, i myself have assisted in that. currently their are only two different customisations to the game, this includes vehicle packs and mission icons, i was wondering if us as players are able to get customisable sounds eg dispatch, pager tones, bells, whistles, realistic sounds, to add to that realism. Instead of the bell and tone of every single mission we get. That would be a great advantage to the players and alliances to have realistic area tones for their realistic areas they play as.

Suggestion 3

I know this is a hot topic at the moment so i wont say much on it but please can we get Alliance buildings back into the game as soon as possible as a hot patch or in the next update of the game. As myself and all the alliances out there would agree, doubling up on stations due to the inability to see each others stations causes chaos in organising a realistic district when each member has the same station.

If you have made it this far thanks for listening to my suggestions
    Keep up the good work team. very impressed still here after day one.

Yours Sincerely
    Bradley

• Bradley,

For your suggestion regarding the Code 1 or Code 3 responses, it has been brought up already. The fact you continued to bring it up allows the devs to really see that the community wants it implemented in game. Our idea was mainly all calls are Code 3 and if you want it a Code 1 call, you’d just select the drop down box and select Code 1. That way those players who don’t wanna RP it out and just go Code 3 all the time, have the default setting of Code 3.

Secondly, your suggestion regarding the different tones and sirens is absolutely awesome! I haven’t thought about that and I think it’s awesome to hear about someone bringing that up. Definately a plus 1 from me on that and I really hope we can get that in so I can use my county’s dispatch tones for any call that comes through. GREAT suggestion!

Lastly, I believe they are already trying to fix it, or it was already fixed. We just have to await the update with it and see how things turn out for us. There’s a LOT of things they’re working on constantly but I know the alliance buildings is a main one for them ontop of the Brush stuff they’re trying to do.

Wrapping up your post, I think all 3 are great suggestions and I upvoted your post! Thanks for the awesome suggestions man!

Sincerely,
    SemperDeadly

• I think it is already possible to have some calls make the units respond with or without lights and sirens, I will look into this.

Custom sound packs were always something people wanted but was shut down by the old devs on copyright infringement grounds, might be worth bringing up to the new devs when the time is right.

This bug is being investigated

• So yes some calls can be ran with units not responding without lights or siren. The calls which do this are only the planned events which varies across the game but can range from smoke alarm checks to football events. These events send the unit but don't show any lights and travel at just like a unit going back to a station.

• So yes some calls can be ran with units not responding without lights or siren. The calls which do this are only the planned events which varies across the game but can range from smoke alarm checks to football events. These events send the unit but don't show any lights and travel at just like a unit going back to a station.

Thomas1321,

Thankyou for letting us know about that. What we are mainly trying to push for it an option to respond to ANY call Code 3 or Code 1. It’ll be Code 3 by default for those that don’t wanna play it out realistically and it doesn’t effect their gameplay.

Sincerely,
    SemperDeadly

• The sound effects idea is great. I create all my own graphics, so each truck is different and realistic. I make them on photoshop and upload them to my game.

The sound effects thing can be done the same way. For example, I play in the Hartford, CT area. I can download Hartford’s station tone on my computer and upload it to my game, just like graphics.

• I absolutely love these ideas. You have a like from me. However the only thing I see here that may need to be tweaked is the sound pack idea. I saw what people were saying about the old devs and copyright issues. I think that maybe if you could select from a variety of generic tones,(ex: high to low pitch) tones that would bypass the copyright issue.

Also, the code 1, 2, 3 idea is awesome and I 100% agree with this. Like just being able to select which code you want to have your units respond with would be a nice addition, as well as implementing that the different responses would change the response times per units.

Awesome ideas! I agree with you 100%

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!