US Emergency First Responders Alliance

• RECRUITMENT - 2020/2021

NOW ACCEPTING MEMBERSHIP

[Blocked Image: https://www.linkpicture.com/q/preview-text-1_1.png]

We are currently looking for active team players to join the ranks with U.S.E.F.R.A ! After successfully completing our "In The Game Base Training" & "New Member Probationary" period you will be able to apply for any of our open positions. We encourage new and experience players to apply. US Emergency First Responders Alliance believes in order to be a successful community we must work together to improve and better our members and staff. Our community does operate on the fundamentals of role-playing as police, fire, ems and dispatchers, to keep our members safe and having fun we have a zero tolerance for disrespect to anyone in or out of our community. It is important that players like yourself are treated equally and not overlook because of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation or religion. We are all for learning new things about our first responders around the world and in game! Our members are encourage to post in our forum with any and all ideas they may have, those posts are reviewed and discussed with the community before being handed off to our logistics and planning for further consideration. We like to have FUN! but we also like to have the seriousness when appropriate time calls for it. So if you think you got what it takes to JOIN US then we want you here! . . . . . What are you waiting for JOIN NOW!

Q&A

• What age do I have to be to join? We do not have a age restriction to join us, however we do have age restrictions when it comes to administration positions.
    • I am new to the game and still learning would I be able to apply? Yes, we have alliance training officers that are available and can answer your questions when it comes to the game or anything pertaining to the game.
    • I've had bad run ins with other communities not liking me, will you accept me? We have a strict policy on bullying and discrimination, however we are very cautious on allowing player in who are disruptive and display bad behavior.
    • Why can't I just join and get a ranking position? Can you walk into a Fire Station, Police Station or anywhere for that matter and demand to be a ranking officer?? :thumbdown:
    • How active is the community? Due to the pandemic we have notice allot of inactive players, we reached out and even gave them time to respond. Those players have been removed. We are evaluating some options at this time but we do encourage members to be active at least three times out of the week as required unless stated otherwise by a superior.
    • I don't have a mic, can I join? We do use discord however we do not require you to have a mic.
    • I am building in another state, what do I do? While we would like the opportunity to build anywhere, we require all new candidates to build in the state of Arizona or California.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!