Info on Alliances

• Hi, I was wondering if someone could explain Alliances a bit for me... I understand that people can help and you can do big missions and storms... But I read some Alliances rules and info and they mention "no duplicates" this got me wondering... How does my current setup work in an alliance, do I share my buildings with everyone? Do I share POIs? What if someone else already has a station where I do? What if I want to build a station where someone else has? Do Alliances have exclusive buildings that I can't get by myself? If I leave an Alliance will I lose things I've built while in the Alliance? Is there any risks at all in an Alliance? Do Alliance donations affect how much I'll earn compared to playing alone?

I am cautious about joining because I don't want it to change what I've already done (countless hours of meticulously planned POIs everywhere in my local area) I am expanding slowly with the ultimate goal of having the entire UK and ROI done (eventually lol)

• Main feature of beeing in an alliance is that you re part of a community, can take part in major missions (10-30k credits), can role play, can request assistance for your missions and send your units to others, you can request courses for your staff w/o spending to school bldgs, can use prisons(only alliance build possible).

Like our alliance, we play semmi realistic, meaning you have to place bldsg in IRL location, naming and you cant build existing stations(in this case you can only join if the said area is free or you have to demolish a station which already in place).

The donation is for building/upgrading the alliance bldgs and its the mission earnings minus %.

POIs used across the entire game, you can change the option in dispatch ctr.

What you build, earn is yours not affected by others.

Other alliances has other rules, you can even build dozens of stations in one place (weird)

• Thanks, I didn't think there would be any major downside or else nobody would be in them... But you never know unless you ask :)

Howdy if you haven't joined an alliance yet i would highly recommend USND (United States National Dispatch) 6000+ Members with no requirements you can build wherever you please.... super chill strict on the rules set but the rules are common sense like limit cussing but you can say it once in a while just have common sense and everything's good... Alliance has so many funds that we can build any building and expand whatever we want so if you need a hospital we can gladly get you that whatever so think about it but in the end it is you decision... BEST of luck in your future Endeavors

• Howdy if you haven't joined an alliance yet i would highly recommend USND (United States National Dispatch) 6000+ Members with no requirements you can build wherever you please.... super chill strict on the rules set but the rules are common sense like limit cussing but you can say it once in a while just have common sense and everything's good... Alliance has so many funds that we can build any building and expand whatever we want so if you need a hospital we can gladly get you that whatever so think about it but in the end it is you decision... BEST of luck in your future Endeavors

How did this turn into a recruitment thread? Also, this is UK, not US.

• On the US game our alliance used to limit players to 1 player per county. This however required constant managing and to be honest wasnt that fun to play in. On the UK game we have relaxed our rules considerably and now allow overlapping. Most of our members play with alliance buildings off so it really doesnt affect anyone and it allows people to expand freely rather than being boxed in. We have however made it so players must have realistic buildings and unit names and this is enforced a lot more strictly than before.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!