Missions far and few between

• So recently having been playing for a while now I've noticed a few calls not spawning as much as they use to. Those being major incident type calls. Now I know irl major incidents are far and few between but recently I've not had a single call such as Hospital fire or warehouse fire, hotel fire. Yes I have Poi down for alot of these especially warehouses and hospital's but now I have very little of these type of calls.

So I just want to know has anyone else noticed this or is it just me.

Ps I do have all the poi in accurate places not all over the shop.

• I can’t say I have noticed too big a decline in these missions you mentioned, simply because I hadn’t got all my POI’s sorted to spawn them correctly. Now however I do, I do get them, but they are rare. I must say I do like it that way as it feels like they are out the blue and unexpected, wether this is an issue internally however I’m not sure.

One thing I have picked up on is that I have been getting an awful lot more Building collapse calls like loads, almost 1/4 of my calls it’s quite concerning as there big jobs in comparison to others. This admittedly could be down to me recently expanding my Amb service setup quite dramatically (these missions now come with about 20-30 casualties per incident) and I just thought it would be worth noting as you’ve also raised concern about call generation.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!