Realistic Units

• Hi, me again... Sorry for all the questions lol

How do you find out what stations have what units in real life? I use the website UK Fire Stations but I can't find what stations have fire officers... I'm sure this will also be an issue for police and ambulance... Please can you tell me what resources you use to help put things in there rightful places... I need fire officers now that I have 6 stations :)

Thanks

• Hi, me again... Sorry for all the questions lol

How do you find out what stations have what units in real life? I use the website UK Fire Stations but I can't find what stations have fire officers... I'm sure this will also be an issue for police and ambulance... Please can you tell me what resources you use to help put things in there rightful places... I need fire officers now that I have 6 stations :)

Thanks

For me, its Wikipedia, official Fleet list FOIs on whatdotheyknow.org as well as a mix of Flickr Facebook Youtube Twitter and Instagram. Looking for either the official station social media accounts if they have one, or just looking through content posted by other people.

• With regards to officers, I put one at each wholetime station (station manager) and split the county up into smaller regions, each with an additional officer (group manager). If there is a particular remote area where there are no officers, I will add an additional station manager at an on-call station.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!