Custom missions? My idea

• I think it would be a good addition to the game if the names of different missions could be edited. It would add more customisation ingame, like using different graphic packs. Just an idea.

This was denied quite a while ago for the simple reason of people just abusing it, creating very large missions to get a large amount of credits. You could argue to put a cap on them, but people would still make the max missions they can get. Overall just doesn't make the game fun.

• This was denied quite a while ago for the simple reason of people just abusing it, creating very large missions to get a large amount of credits. You could argue to put a cap on them, but people would still make the max missions they can get. Overall just doesn't make the game fun.

I think what they are wanting is the ability to rename the mission? I could be wrong...

For example, renaming 'gas station fire' to 'loading dock explosion'. It wouldn't change the required units or credit earnings at all - it would just be a way to customise the missions a bit more. You could even rename the large field fires if you're sick of urban areas getting them :thumbsup:

• I think what they are wanting is the ability to rename the mission? I could be wrong...
    For example, renaming 'gas station fire' to 'loading dock explosion'. It wouldn't change the required units or credit earnings at all - it would just be a way to customise the missions a bit more. You could even rename the large field fires if you're sick of urban areas getting them :thumbsup:

Ah, I wouldn't actually mind this, there are a few missions *cough cough* accidental acid spills that need the rename :D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!