Dispatch Centre missions

• Hello, In my set up I have seperate dispatch centres for police, fire and ambulance (as occurs in real life), just wondering if there are missions which will now not spawn bc there's no other services allocated to the dispatch centre (if that makes sense).

Also wondered whether merely having a dispatch centre (with no stations assigned to it) brings the benefits of additional missions compared to assigning stations to a DC.

Cheers.

• Hello, In my set up I have seperate dispatch centres for police, fire and ambulance (as occurs in real life), just wondering if there are missions which will now not spawn bc there's no other services allocated to the dispatch centre (if that makes sense).

Also wondered whether merely having a dispatch centre (with no stations assigned to it) brings the benefits of additional missions compared to assigning stations to a DC.

Cheers.

As long as your dispatch centers don't have the coverage area ticked in the edit settings on any of the dispatch centers, you'll generate calls just fine :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!