Sheriff Units

• Hey everyone!

A kinda short update, The sheriff units are now capable of patrolling and transporting prisoners.

As a quick note, transport admins can not cancel sheriff prisoner-transports yet, I've informed the devs about this, I'll post an update about this as soon as I hear back from the team, just keep an eye on this thread.

Let me know if you have any feedback or questions!

Stay safe!
    -Buggs

• Does this then mean that you can send them to police-related calls such as peace disturbance, fraud, etc?

• Does this then mean that you can send them to police-related calls such as peace disturbance, fraud, etc?

Yes, they are dual-purposed with the patrol-car (transporting) requirement.

• That's great! Is it possible to train sheriffs at the academy and assign them to regular patrol cars, and is it also possible to buy Sheriff units and staff regular patrol officers?

No, the Sheriff requirement is a vehicle requirement, not a personnel requirement. As such, requirements for missions are for Sheriff Units not personnel. Personnel must be on the vehicle for the vehicle to dispatch or else (if you tried to dispatch without trained personnel), you will receive an error message.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!