Anniversary Update

• As we all get use to this new update for the games anniversary noticed a few things about it.

First it's a needed content update and will help a lot of players. So thanks for working to add it.

Next, the announcement says about GP be8ng available in Clinics this would mean Critical Care would now be something you can train clinic staff in. So far I have noticed that we can not train clinic staff in cc and also gp unit isn't avaliable there.

When will this be fixed as want to know if I should bin my 3 new Home Responder buildings or keep them and use them as GP.

Next the police units both are needed but couldn't you have gave given us time to train staff. Not a major issue for me but a few alliance members are struggling due to it.

Also noticed that the new police units are not showing in the unit list on a call. Could that be checked too?

Other than that it's a great addition.

• Joining here wit my view.
    I really like the RPU part, the GP also will be great once it ll work as intended.
    Community responder... too big work to search for IR locations.
    What i dont get is crew carrier. What force? Where?
    For fire, so-so but im not really found anything yet, maybe in the US.
    Ambulance? Now absolutely no idea what it should be. Somebody pls put here some photos.

• I have already asked about putting GP's at Clinics so hopefully soon as it doesnt appear to be showing up. I will bring up training as that will have to be sorted.

Training time i agree with

When you say about the unit list could you please give some more detail.

Community first responders are in most rural villages that are of a decent size. We arent only going to add units that are easy to find for playing 100% realistic.

Crew carriers are in use in probably every fire service and ambulance service with varying purposes. The plan for these is to again build on them in the future so maybe have them able to tow a boat trailer, or act as an animal rescue unit.

• RPU required only if you have the said traffic unit; if you havent it's not needed. So you'll have time to train as many as you wish.

Crew carriers: i cant find any in my area at all (T&W, NUmbria); maybe only in London, at least for ambulance.

• All ambulance services have crew carriers as it was part of the national purchase by NARU.

The reason no mission is requiring RPU at the moment is because all RPU mission require a POI and at this stage no existing missions have been update yet

• All ambulance services have crew carriers as it was part of the national purchase by NARU.

The reason no mission is requiring RPU at the moment is because all RPU mission require a POI and at this stage no existing missions have been update yet

im getting missions reqr RPUs, the new ones, and older ones as well

• im getting missions reqr RPUs, the new ones, and older ones as well

Hi,

So if you buy a single traffic car the game will start to spawn calls which need it. Ive spoken to TACRfan who is aware now some older calls have been updated. My advice for anyone who hasn't got training done is to either not buy a traffic unit till they are trained or set them all as status 6 which I belive should work ( I haven't tested the last theory yet)

• I have already asked about putting GP's at Clinics so hopefully soon as it doesnt appear to be showing up. I will bring up training as that will have to be sorted.
    Training time i agree with

When you say about the unit list could you please give some more detail.

GP now purchaseable;
    But still cant send personnel from clinics to CC training, nor from fire stations (with ambo exp.).

• It would be great to have ability to train clinic staff in cc now since e have GPs there, however that then makes GP redundant as cc trained ambo crew will be easier.

Would be good if GP could be needed on calls on it's own merit.

• We do want to build on GP calls etc. I will bring up the training issue again because that needs sorting

That would be great, to have GP centred calls too. These could even progress to needing ambulance to take to hospital.

The training is a urgent thing they need to fix, tha sk for bringing it up with them again

• Just thinking more on this -im not quite sure, so feel free to correct me- but does GPs should have CC training at all?
    Meaning i not really saw GPs doing CC stuff, as like HEMS doctors does.

But abililty to train for CC in clinics / fire stations for ambulance CCTs would be useful btw.

• I spoke to TACRfan about this the other day.

Some GPS are trained to a Basics level meaning they could provide a pre-hospital care to a critically injured patient.

So the idea that they could be called to incidents where a doctor is needed is not unrealistic. Also if a GP is trained in emergency medicine I think they can respond as a on call doctor type thing but don't quote me on that.

I did ask about them just being a unit but what would the difference be between a CFR and a GP so that was they are different.

As TACRfan said they will have a purpose in the future with they own dedicated missions so just hang tight for the time being :)

• Sounds legit. Still thinking them as a lets say back up, but on the first place using ambulance CCTs.

Than until the GP missions the trainings need sorting. :D

• it isn't unusual to have GPs respond to emergency situations some are trained to provide emergency care and some have basic training to provide advanced care until a full trained emergency dr gets there.

I have been thinking about the introduction of GP units this week and feel it's a role that needs altered slightly to the training required.

We should introduce a new training course for GP this would a basic on call one and could respond to more dedicated calls they go to basically in real life out of hours care.

If you want a GP to be further trained to cover critical care they can go on that and this could serve a slightly better realism side too. As you could make it so hems needs both cc and gp as well as the gp car.

Having a critical care paramedic in ambulances and RRV is great but having a gp car as basically critical care RRV isn't really great so would be better if gp needs more than cc training

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!