• This should be a Endgame thing. This can be a Dispatch Center expansion. It should be expensive and take longer than any other expansion to build.

You would have to train people in an academy. After they would have to be assigned to X Stations. Dispatchers will respond to missions inside the stations coverage area.

Dispatchers would take a few minutes to respond to each Mission, this way you still need the player to respond to others mission if they want to make lots of money.

If missions spawn every 1 minutes, dispatchers would take 2 minutes to respond, if settings are changed to make missions spawn slower, dispatchers also take longer to respond to each mission.

Maybe take 25% of the credits you get from missions responded by dispatchers. Also if players don't respond to missions after 15mins, dispatchers will stop working.

The point is to not make them OP so players don't take advantage of it by leaving the game on and afk while dispatchers answer for them.

• I agree with you, and have been preaching from the mountaintops about it.

However, there are die hard people here (most people on the forum) that are going to downvote it into oblivion because they didn't get it as easy. I believe the hardest part about this game is it's all grind because you have to be constantly engaged if you want to actually make money, although Alarm and Response Regulations (AAR) and stuff make it easier as you go, but things get way more expensive.

There's just too many die hards and traditionalists on this forum and that play this game (especially the people that make the decisions) for anything like this to be implemented.

• Yeah I really don't care, I think the game should be fair for everyone, dispatchers in fact would have a huge impact on that, but not up to me to decide, just though it would be a good suggestion :)

From what I gather, would you be suggesting a semi-automated style, where units get automatically assigned to calls?

Edit - never played it, but would that be a bit like 911 Simulator? Seen videos and heard a little about it.

• However, there are die hard people here (most people on the forum) that are going to downvote it into oblivion because they didn't get it as easy. I believe the hardest part about this game is it's all grind because you have to be constantly engaged if you want to actually make money, although Alarm and Response Regulations (AAR) and stuff make it easier as you go, but things get way more expensive.

No, I do not, I kinda like this idea!

I would love to see this, so you gain still a little but of money when you are away.

• No, I do not, I kinda like this idea!
    I would love to see this, so you gain still a little but of money when you are away.

I just mean most people, especially some of the people that make the decisions haven't really been a fan of the idea. I personally would love it, but it's been brought up before and and denied over and over unfortunately.

• As one who is normally against any form of auto play, this sounds intriguing. So you're not looking for some sort of unit to just play the game for you, collecting full amounts on missions, but a sort of assistant that requires a financial and time effort. Does that sound right?

If so, this is a rare situation that goes past the usual whining that the game is hard because of the grind. But an attempt to balance the grind with some help. I do think it should cost the player in a major way at the onset or have a bench mark that must be reached similar to getting Rescue-Engines and Quints when ya make Captain.

I disagree the idea that most players will downvote these ideas because they didn't get it as easy. I liked the game the same when I was grinding for 100,000 Credit Fire Stations as much as I do now grinding for 1,500,000 Credit Fire Stations. And may folks are the same. I also think looking at some credit based incentives is a good idea.

CFA112

• Thank you and yes thats exactly what I was thinking, just like you said, I'm not looking for some sort of unit to just play the game for me, but something that apart from taking X credits from each mission it responds, it also has a cooldown, it will take missions every X minutes/seconds and it wont take calls when you are offline/afk.

• The developers have been against autoplay and i can see why. This is not a bad way of doing it if it is looked into. It would probably be a payed feature for premium if it was to be implemented though

• I would like to see this feature if implemented to the general public as a basic tier. It is kind of complicated and I think you would only have to try it to know how it’s like. I think to make it super simple and more inciting would be to say, “the dispatchers would be 15% more efficient with premium.”

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!