Way less calls after forestry expansion?

• Hey guys, so my problem here is that I used to get a butt load of calls (my calls are constantly at 30 seconds generation, so they're always showing the max numbers of calls I can generate at one time). I recently have been grinding the hell out of this game because I'm couped up at home and have nothing to do, I also have purchased two forestry expansions (all this happened today, I have some coins I used). Earlier in the day my calls were anywhere from around ~8 or so at once, not including the two smoke detector checks that are always on the call board.

Now I don't know if it was the forestry expansion, or a cooldown because I've been grinding all day, but for some reason now I only get 4 calls at once (not including the two smoke detectors checks), and the level of these calls are low, I haven't gotten my usually medium to higher paying calls, they are all the types of calls I got when I had 1-2 stations a while back.

What is the cause of this? How do I fix it?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!