How do these crew carriers work? + Critical Care Paramedics

• Probably not, like ARV's, you cant just stick firearms officers in an IRV and send them to the scene, it must be correctly trained personnel in the correct vehicle otherwise the training doesnt work. I havent heard of a critical care minibus before. To be honest, the personnel carriers are there for the future more than there for a current reason.

If you send an RRV to a call with a CCP on board, they will treat every patient that needs CC 1 by one as they go through.

• But if you have multiple CCPs they treat multiple patients at one time.

I use carriers as HART units(at least for now. Placing 2CCP in a VW, 3 in a sprinter)

This is what I'm saying, I currently use them as HART Personnel Carriers, but I have 8 CCPs in one carrier that all treats 1 patient.

• Crew carriers were not implemented at the correct time. They were supposed to be part of a HART update but the devs brought them forward. If you send a criticdal care team in a car, they will treat patients one after another and will stay on scene. I have asked the devs about getting it so calls only have a max of 1 or 2 patients who require HEMS or CC

• Crew carriers were not implemented at the correct time. They were supposed to be part of a HART update but the devs brought them forward. If you send a criticdal care team in a car, they will treat patients one after another and will stay on scene. I have asked the devs about getting it so calls only have a max of 1 or 2 patients who require HEMS or CC

Good because these build collapses with 25 patients that need CC are stupid, I can understand needing hart but this....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!