2x Credit Events for Premium Members

• Good Afternoon,

I would like to suggest to the developers the thought of providing 2x credit events to premium members on a more regular basis (one every 2 weeks for example).

I would be a great way to entice regular users into a premium membership and a great reward for those using premium.

Offering 2x Credit events to all members should continue as well (as it is currently random with special events, releases etc) but for premium members, providing an extra incentive to get premium and/or renew premium membership.

Thank you,

• This would be nice, gives me more of a reason to keep renewing my membership, since right now all I find useful from Premium is the automatically recruiting new staff.

Alliance : U.S. Emergency Services
    Captain
    Joined the game on August 1st, 2016.
    3m Earned Credits as of 12/9/17
    5m Earned Credits as of 07/1/18

• To add onto that, throw in the half off building sales (using coins) for premium members too. Provides more incentive to be a premium member and to buy coins. Would probably recommend doing a x2 credit event > coin sale > half off building sale in that order. Gives players a reason to buy coins, so they will play the game and build more.

• I find it interesting when when the word winning is used with this game. For all intents and purposes it's a sandbox game. You can do almost anything you want. How do you win other than accomplishing what ever goals you might have set? Since the word winning is used, how do you lose this game? I also really don't get the concern about balance and over powered equipment. It might cause some alliances I guess some problems, but alliances have the power to tell their players what to do so limit what they can have if you are so hard core to think that a piece of equipment is OP.

The OP brings up a good point, other than allowing auto recruitment what incentive is there for me to pay to play this game? I want to see continued development, but I can do that by buying coins every so often. I think there should be more perks for premium players.

• Agreed. But, it gives other players an unfair advantage as well, being this game is a online multiplayer game. It should be rephrased. This IS a “free play sandbox” game but because it’s multiplayer as well it’s competitive. I’ll take an example that I don’t particularly like but serves good perspective here, Fortnite. You buy V bucks so you can get customizations and a few power ups (found on google search engine). Becuase it is such a competitive game, you can only introduce so many things to help the people who are paying. By adding a x2 event for premium players they can boost every-time there cool down is off and about every 1-2 months extra when the devs launch an event too. I can make well over 7-9 million for one of those days. Over 25 million for a 48 hour event. A bit overkill as well.

I am sure we can add extra features, but this is in my terms too much.

• I find it interesting when when the word winning is used with this game. For all intents and purposes it's a sandbox game. You can do almost anything you want. How do you win other than accomplishing what ever goals you might have set? Since the word winning is used, how do you lose this game? I also really don't get the concern about balance and over powered equipment. It might cause some alliances I guess some problems, but alliances have the power to tell their players what to do so limit what they can have if you are so hard core to think that a piece of equipment is OP.

The OP brings up a good point, other than allowing auto recruitment what incentive is there for me to pay to play this game? I want to see continued development, but I can do that by buying coins every so often. I think there should be more perks for premium players.

I can see it every day with the French community complaining everyday about small missions and slow evolutions caused by low gains. Adopting a rule like this will automatically generate tensions and complaints.
    This is exactly the point. Using the winning term don't mean other will lose. I mean people will have an advantage. 2 players at the same evolution point will not evolve on the same speed if one of them gain an advantage to pay for credits.
    Other point I did not think about and @WinWin mentionned is the competition. The competition is based on the overall credits earned. By definition, you will pay for gaining positions in the overall ranking. This is a major win.

• When the term unfair advantage comes in then the only way to fix it is to take out the premium and coins. Lets face it, some people have disposable income and some don't. I won't tell you how many coins I have used in this game to build up my region. I use credits to buy the equipment. That said, you (WinWIn) pointed out you can make 7-9 million credits in one 2x day. I have never made that much because I can't play that long. I don't think it is unfair that you can play enough to generate that much coin. To those players that have that kind of time, go for it. I happen to have the ability to buy premium and the 2x events give me a good boost when they are running. Why shouldn't they happen one or two days more a month for those that support premium?

• When the term unfair advantage comes in then the only way to fix it is to take out the premium and coins. Lets face it, some people have disposable income and some don't. I won't tell you how many coins I have used in this game to build up my region. I use credits to buy the equipment. That said, you (WinWIn) pointed out you can make 7-9 million credits in one 2x day. I have never made that much because I can't play that long. I don't think it is unfair that you can play enough to generate that much coin. To those players that have that kind of time, go for it. I happen to have the ability to buy premium and the 2x events give me a good boost when they are running. Why shouldn't they happen one or two days more a month for those that support premium?

But there is no "unfair" advantage, this isn't a player against player game, it's not a competition. (For the record I agree with you just point that out)

• But there is no "unfair" advantage, this isn't a player against player game, it's not a competition. (For the record I agree with you just point that out)

I agree there is no "unfair" advantage, but the word advantage and balance come up a lot in a game that is not really a competition. Oh there are bragging right (earned I might add) for grinding up the line but if a person sticks to the game one day they will be at the same point. Still behind the leaders but it's not like a MMO PVE, where, unless you complete certain events you will never get the "cool" stuff. It's a wonderful game that allows players to create the perfect fire district as they see it. That's who the winners are, those that achieve their goal(s). One of the reasons I put money into this. I can play when and for how long happily chugging along at my own pace. That said, I still think that having premium should mean a little more that auto recruitment. Something should be added to encourage people to put up the money to support the game.

• [...]
    But there is no "unfair" advantage, this isn't a player against player game, it's not a competition. (For the record I agree with you just point that out)

Well, there is a competition :
    The overall players rankings. I can see it in the French community. Some of them uses this ranking as an argument to make themselves more important. Some players thinks they are more important because they are ranked 3rd.
    So, yes, There is a competition in this game.
    Same with alliances rankings and player rankings for alliance recruitement.

• I agree premium needs to be boosted, I believe the devs agree as well. There are several things in the game that have been in for a while that make no sense, for example to the achievements, Easter eggs etc that have no reward.

With regards to keeping the game balanced. Yes there is a leaderboard, however it is not meant to be a competitive game, if players want to compete then that’s on them. The argument for OP vehicles is more to make the game challenging rather than to stop players having a competitive edge over one another. That said, I would also like to remind players again that the view of combo units has changed drastically in the last year, with the English speaking games first triple combo unit having been added to the UK game.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!