Suggestion

• I believe that the rescue Engine could also count as a EMS Rescue like a paramedic Fire truck, or make a tag in the fire academy called "Paramedic" and if The firefighter is assigned to a quint or Engine or Rescue Engine, It can also be an EMS Rescue and transport along with a BLS Ambulance....
    I also think that the BLS Ambulance should have more skills and handle more call types.
    Thank you very much

• So, to give my partake in this... Yes, I find BLS ambulances useless in terms of game requirements but more designed for realistic setups. EMS rescues I generally don’t use either.

There is talk about launching EMS trained Fire personnel in an new update. It will go as a training basis which you can have those personnel respond on Engines making them ALS certified Engines to assist BLS ambulances. That would make it a lot easier to use BLS’ because all you have to do is train personnel and add them to already existing engines.

• Already asked a long time ago (when BLS came out) for a paramedic education.
    Don't forget a thing : For large players with thousands of fire unit, they'll have to educate all their fire personnel 10 by 10 ? How many courses ? 300+ ? How long it will take (even with coins bypass) ?
    I would require an already paramedic education for fire dept.

@WinWin EMS Rescue units are the closest units you will find to the equivalent of the real USR's and Squad Units you have in your vacinity. ;)

• hm? Really? For my USAR I just have 2 boat+hr units... I did not have anything else in particular to add unless you have suggestions for that station.

The second issue, yes, you will need to train a lot of personnel. But, it’s no rush at all anyways. Plus, I am not sure how many people even have BLS units at this moment in time. It will take a while for ppl to add in the BLS crew and train personnel. Hopefully the devs make training like 2-3 days and with an alliance course or sourced from your own training center it’s free. And, it could be a money maker, selling seats for courses make pretty good credits. It’s def not gonna be like the sheriff units implementation; A. They learned from their mistake (I hope) and B. Ambulances are a requirement, BLS+als engine or so forth is not a requirement from the regular ALS.

• hm? Really? For my USAR I just have 2 boat+hr units... I did not have anything else in particular to add unless you have suggestions for that station.

The second issue, yes, you will need to train a lot of personnel. But, it’s no rush at all anyways. Plus, I am not sure how many people even have BLS units at this moment in time. It will take a while for ppl to add in the BLS crew and train personnel. Hopefully the devs make training like 2-3 days and with an alliance course or sourced from your own training center it’s free. And, it could be a money maker, selling seats for courses make pretty good credits. It’s def not gonna be like the sheriff units implementation; A. They learned from their mistake (I hope) and B. Ambulances are a requirement, BLS+als engine or so forth is not a requirement from the regular ALS.

About SJS apparatus : We are deviating all topics of this forum. I suggest you to open a private (or public for others players in the same area ?) thread only focused on Santa Clara County organization charts. :D

• Paramedic training for firefighters is something being looked at.

There most likely won’t be paramedic training for the ALS ambulance due to the amount of training that would be required.

The BLS ambulance can deal with calls graded as BLS. These grades are realistic as per priority dispatch codes

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!