WIldfire alliance events

• Given the UK game has not added any wildfire units yet I doubt they will add any events based on that yet.

Yes I would like to see wildfire stuff added but just now would prefer to see the devs actually finish the 2 expansions for fire that have sat there in game for a year and nothing done.

Water Rescue is supposed to be completed so should be rolled out asap.

Airport apparently needs work done, not sure what as airport fire fighting and rescues is very similar across the world. So the base is there in other versions I'm sure they can be adapted and improved on without too much work.

• Been looking forward to the Airport expansion. Loved it on the US Server

Yeah water rescue is an odd one haha, it’s sitting there ready. Once ambulance is done (I’m thinking one more major update which will add the missing important units) then we will move onto police however may try to slip water rescue in between, just need to get some calls done for it.

As Vic said, with airport we don’t want to just add an expansion with crash trucks and that’s it, honestly it was boring. We have some ideas for an airport update featuring a wide array of airport safety and security related features rather than just fire. The airport expansion was never added to fire stations because it was coming imminently, it was added because the buildings were copied from the US game. For now, just treat it like it doesn’t exist.

To get back on topic (which is regarding the us game) @rescuenut93 @Buggs maybe something to consider for you guys?

• Quote from TACRfan

As Vic said, with airport we don’t want to just add an expansion with crash trucks and that’s it, honestly it was boring. We have some ideas for an airport update featuring a wide array of airport safety and security related features rather than just fire. The airport expansion was never added to fire stations because it was coming imminently, it was added because the buildings were copied from the US game. For now, just treat it like it doesn’t exist.

I hope they improve the US version to be more realistic as well...

• Yeah water rescue is an odd one haha, it’s sitting there ready. Once ambulance is done (I’m thinking one more major update which will add the missing important units) then we will move onto police however may try to slip water rescue in between, just need to get some calls done for it.

To get back on topic (which is regarding the us game) @rescuenut93 @Buggs maybe something to consider for you guys?

Thanks, Noted!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!