• Welcome to the new forum section for the Australian version of the game. Please bare with us as we need to bring the content advisors on board so they can actually relay what's posted here to the devs.

• Would you be able to ask the devs?

None of us are aware of who is on the team - we don't deal with that side of things. I, for example, am exclusively UK based and don't do anything with the Australian side beyond having an Australian account from 2018 on the US game. I'll be honest I don't know anything about the development, who's running it or if they even have an account on these forums as it was not them who requested this sub-forum to be created - thus there was no initial connection between players such as yourself and the AU content team through this forum.

• None of us are aware of who is on the team - we don't deal with that side of things. I, for example, am exclusively UK based and don't do anything with the Australian side beyond having an Australian account from 2018 on the US game. I'll be honest I don't know anything about the development, who's running it or if they even have an account on these forums as it was not them who requested this sub-forum to be created - thus there was no initial connection between players such as yourself and the AU content team through this forum.

understandable, i appreciate the forum being created in the first place but i feel like there should be at least one person who communicates things back to the devs for the australian forum.

Without sounding rude, how are none of the forum administrators aware of the members of the Australian team? I thought forum admins and the devs were in close contact? Or do you mean that there is an entirely separate internal team and you guys only know the UK/US team?

• understandable, i appreciate the forum being created in the first place but i feel like there should be at least one person who communicates things back to the devs for the australian forum.

Without sounding rude, how are none of the forum administrators aware of the members of the Australian team? I thought forum admins and the devs were in close contact? Or do you mean that there is an entirely separate internal team and you guys only know the UK/US team?

We only happen to know the US team and UK team because we are on the forum together and I came from the US team originally. We dont know any of the other teams and the dev chat is separated for each version of the game so we dont know who it is

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!