Show all nearest vehicles?

• Hello,

Currently the game does a great job in showing you which units are nearby to an incident, but only if the units are available (status 1/2).
    Would it be possible to have a "show all vehicles" list/option which lists ALL nearby units, including those free (status 1/2) AND those already dispatched to other calls (status 3)?

For example if I have a high priority medical call come in, I'd want to see ALL my closest units (regardless of status), sort by distance, and then I can choose to divert the closest ambulance from a less urgent call it's already dispatched on.

It would make dispatching a lot easier and faster, especially for large dispatch setups, and would be similar to real life dispatching software.

I know the "follow up" list exists, but the unit distances aren't always accurate and I am talking about a kind of combination of the "follow up" and "all" lists all in one screen, for quicker and easier dispatching.

Maybe it can be something like the image I've made below.

Thanks for making a great game.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!