Alliance Mission Question

• Being a new player of less than a month I've noticed something that doesn't make sense in my mind. My alliance ran a mission tonight that required 6 million gallons of water. Extreme was my first thought. Be we made it happen without issue. I started doing some math in my mind and it didn't add up. Even if every water unit was a tanker carrying 3000 gallons of water it would take 2000 tankers to accomplish that based on carried water alone. So my question is this. How is the needed/supplied water calculated for each mission? I'm just trying to get this concept to fit in my overly insightful mind. Thanks!

• The required amount of tankers is a separate amount compared to the required gallons. You could only need 10 tankers, however the mission will still require more water, think of it like the tankers need to be swapped and filled.

• So it's similar to water shuttle? Is there a way to calculate the possible need before dispatch?

I already reported (here) this non-sense of filled gallons but still requiring tankers...
    About your last question,
    I made a quick spreadsheet with all vehicles and each water capacity.
    If there is some interest, I could translate it and share this document or you can easily so the same.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!