THREAD RESOLVED CAN BE DELETED ------ IS THERE A WAY TO TURN OFF "SPECIFIC" MISSION TYPES

• I would be VERY interested to learn if there is a way to TURN OFF specific mission types in-game?

This would be either through Game-Options, LSS-Manager, or by starting a new thread in the IMPROVEMENTS forum.

I am asking, based upon weeks of UNWANTED and honestly 100% BUGGED missions regarding --- AMBULANCES --- EVERY single mission that needs an Ambulance,
    is costing me huge sums of in-game income, due to being very badly bugged.
    :!: ( YES I do have the related skills trained up General Internal: General Surgeon: and Traumatology: to use Ambulances within 90% of those missions BUT
    every since buying my very 1st Ambulance, honestly 99.9% of all those missions I get, the blasted Ambulance is just sitting there at a mission and the timer bar NEVER moves,
    either that or it spawns a mission that it knows 100% I do not have the skills trained up for, like Cardiac Surgery: or Neurology: ?(
    Probability that a patient has to be transported, even the lowest 10-20% chances scarily manage to need an Ambulance, then become Bugged.

:!: YES I have even tried the send vehicle away then recall ONLY the Ambulance.
    :!: YES I have ALL necessary STAFF trained as ONLY Ambulance drivers.
    Then sending away ALL vehicles and re-sending them back to the missions, over and over again, and yet the mission timer refuses to budge so for the last 3 weeks
    I have had to let those missions, naturally "TIME OUT" and hope the next mission is one I CAN do ( I can do 11 based on the 10 Fire stations+1 game mechanic ).

So I would be grateful if there is a workaround until AMBULANCES are 100% fixed, every other mission type works just fine, all except AMBULANCES :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

THANKS

• Yea, I don't have a problem but yours sounds very complex. if you really think it's a bug bug report it. And yes, removing all ambulance stations works well for some. You may not get some missions but weird enough you will get missions that require a small amount of ambulance stations but you won't get the transports for the mission.

• Thanks to everyone who answered this complex bug with tips on how to fix this issue.

@Grubber33270 The game refuses to let me make a new " Dispatch Centre " I would have to delete the old one 1st OR spend coins and upgrade account to Premium, I asked about this "unable to make new Dispatch" and others have had same issue.

@WinWin Done! I have sent in a BUG ticket, after trying the tips for removing EMS Stations and Clinics, or in my case 1 EMS Station + 1 Clinic, game is currently still bugged with no amount of Ambulances sent to a mission, picking up any patients. Still getting Ambulance missions without any Stations / Clinics now on map ??

@DutchFireFighter + EMS-Medic Have killed off my Maps 1 Clinic and 1 Ambulance EMS Station BUT still getting Bugged Ambulance missions, also cleared cache BEFORE and AFTER deleting the buildings.

CRAZY HUH !!!!

• Thank you to both
    Grubber33270 and
    VICFire for clearing up the additional Dispatch centre issue. I will work towards that by spamming additional FIRE stations, as that was my primary source of income until this Ambulance fiasco. Just wish 99% of my missions now have all been hijacked by Ambulances. I only do the Fire / Police missions NOT requiring any EMS support.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!