PARAMEDIC SQUAD

• Hello. I would like to suggest a new feature in the EMS side of the game. Many fire departments, especially across the US, have a paramedic squad, specifically for patient treatment. It is not capable of transport, but can treat patients quickly, and sometimes can replace the role of a heavy rescue. Can this possibly be added in addition to the ambulance and the fly-car?

• Please enlighten the community on the purpose of implementing "Paramedic Squads".

There was a similar post requested "Tillers" be added to the game. And the suggestion was made for that player to either change the name of his/her unit or even make a graphic that is a Tiller truck.
    Tiller Truck

All units in this game can handle medical calls to a certain point until the ambulance arrives on scene to complete the call. So, what would be the point of adding a "Paramedic Squad"? As you previously stated "this is not real life", therefore change the name of your Engine, Ladder, Rescue, etc to your "Paramedic Squad" and use your imagination. You can use Heavy Rescues which are in the game now as your "Paramedic Squad" or even "Fly Cars".

Thanks

• Thank you EFD850 this is a valid argument. Although in the tiller situation, a roller is a type of platform truck, which we already have, just in variation. What I am suggesting is a whole other unit that could function in a way that the other units do not. But I could make a reverse argument saying that "well why does this game have different units?" We could just have engines and name them ladders and use our imagination. But we want variety in the game, and the squad would bring a good amount of that. At the same reason why other units have been added. And why not? It would be a good addition

• I am still having a hard time with "a whole other unit that could function in a way that the other units do not".

You want a unit that can handle medical calls and "can replace the role of a heavy rescue". So, you want a Heavy/Light Rescue that can handle medical calls? We have that.....

• Right. But take the quint for example. We had an engine and a ladder in the game already, but the quint combines it. It would be like that. A squad could be capable of doing what heavy rescues do, but be specifically for medical, and have the capability of a fly car. We don't have a unit yet that can do that, and it wouldn't hurt to have one. I believe lots of people would enjoy this, as it is common in many areas all over the world in addition to units the game already features :)

• paramedic squads known as ambulance rescue here they are not used for fire related calls they are more like a technical rescue unit used for trench rescues SAR USAR vechile rescue ECT they are also used here like what you guys do in America where you have a engine go to a medical our fire and EMS are seperate so even though fire fighters are medical trained they dont go to a asthma attack or broken bones because of the small amount of fire units and last but not least we dont have to build a fire station with a ambulance wing just to get that capability so instead of coasting 200 plus credits for one unit it will only make it 100 credits

• In short then, a vehicle which is fly car + heavy rescue combined.

Consider it on the list. Those interested in the idea can like the original post to allow us to gauge what vehicles we do next when we have the opportunity.

• I think if we look at it as medic vehicle with heavy rescue capabilities it should be that it's available in the ambulance station or medic extension. What's everyones thoughts?

Thats what i would want, it would be nice if it had 4 crew.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!