Suggestion

• More tasks, events and awards. Maybe more tasks and events for the premium members if that would be possible.

Also, if possible, fixing this weird thing: sometimes I spazz on the transport patient button and it loads the whole game in that pop-up window. I don't know if it's just me, though.

• More tasks, events and awards. Maybe more tasks and events for the premium members if that would be possible.

Also, if possible, fixing this weird thing: sometimes I spazz on the transport patient button and it loads the whole game in that pop-up window. I don't know if it's just me, though.

1 Please for the love of God stop naming your posts suggestion. Its been said so many times naming them suggestion can mean they get missed or even not looked at. I would have named this "possible new premium features"

2. What you said about the game spazzing is not a bug its just the games way of working. If you click on certain buttons to many times the game defaults to itself within the window. This easy to fix by simply refreshing your page or even log out and back in again

• 2. What you said about the game spazzing is not a bug its just the games way of working. If you click on certain buttons to many times the game defaults to itself within the window. This easy to fix by simply refreshing your page or even log out and back in again

Woopsies on the naming, didn't realize it was a big deal and sure I can reload the page (that whole log in and log out thing is not needed), just like many other things have simple fixes, but I would hope that that extra window is not intended. That problem seems like it would contribute to lag and missionchief is the first game I've seen have that problem, so I thought I'd include it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!