Task List / Updates

• Do we have an update on how the medical and airport updates are coming along?

Also the task list is a great introduction however I'm disappointed to see that it's going more towards wanting players to pay.

3 of the tasks you can only complete if you pay.. And one of them is £99.99!

Why can't they do the tasks along the lines of

• Complete 5 unknown tanker spills
    • Arrest 30 suspects
    • Treat 1,000 patients

The task system could be very exciting and make people play to complete them if done properly with targets and rewards however I'm worried that the latest tasks will put people off slightly.

I do understand that games need income don't get me wrong but we have sales and events pushed out for this.

• Tasks need to be about gameplay like mentioned.

Stuff like prisoners and patients transported, types of call handled, calls handled under x amount of time.

Building tasks are good to have but for players with large setups they are more a pain especially build 5 stations currently I'm around 700 to 800k a station.

I'd also like tasks to have more time to complete say 7 days. Launch them each Thursday.

We already have Mission Mondays why not Task Thuradays.

Also to add a few members of my alliance are reporting they are not receiving the award or that for the current tasks that are for buying coins.

• I might be wrong but I do like that there is a pause between the tasks. I agree with all of the above but on top of that I would like to see like a 48 hour cool down so that you can like recoup some credits after spending all of them on buying 5 fire stations. I would also like to see a regular schedule for this so it's not too confusing.

• Do we have an update on how the medical and airport updates are coming along?

^^

Tasks need to be about gameplay like mentioned.

I agree, more tasks about gameplay would be nice. No need to delete the ones about coins or anything, just adding a bigger list would be better.

I'd also like tasks to have more time to complete say 7 days.

I'd also like for an extension of time. 15mil is a stretch for me over 2 days, but I'm guessing that mission is for the grinders, not the casuals, which if it is the case then it makes sense since you want more engagement.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!