Progress update

• Hello everyone. I thought I would give some insight into how we are progressing with content for the U.K. game.

The next large update has been split into two parts due to its size and will be the last major piece of ambulance content for the game (there are more things like cycle responders but they are considered minor units/updates).

It’s going to take a little while to produce the relevant content and we want to make sure it’s done right. It is very exciting.

In the meantime we will be bringing a smaller update consisting of a new unit and some missions to hopefully make waiting easier. I won’t say too much but some notable counties for these units would be Berkshire, Surrey, and Dorset.

Hopefully you are as excited as I am for the updates!

• I have been contacted by several people claiming to have sources inside the game about this update and i want to clear up some of these things.

The update for this fire unit was decided last week by myself and no one else as to plug a gap in the wait time between the Ambulance update and the current time. Myself and the devs decided last week what this unit should be, not before.

This release is nothing to do with any upcoming updates for the US version of the game and the UK game is completely separate. The UK updates have been decided by the UK team alone, no one else.

I also need to address rumour spreading. Its one thing speculating about update information based on what hints you have seen, however, claiming to have sources and leaked information does nothing but harm the reputation of the community, dev team, and the team here. I dont want to have to take everything behind closed doors and as i have said in the past i want to be more open with you all but if i have to i will. I may even have to stop including the content advisors in the development progress and just pick part of their work at random if this is going to continue so we reduce the circle as much as possible. This severely affects the level of trust the devs have with us and even if its not true, the false claims can be damaging.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!