S60 "storm" event

• just hosted one of these in our alliance and great success but very resource heavy.

All in all our team loved it, great event to have now and then.

We're due to host one tomorrow.. I've advised my members it's probably police missions.

When you say resource heavy, what missions generate?

And any other tips so we don't find ourselves unprepared for what it needs?

• Be advised there is currently a bug with it. It currently spawns with a future mission which is due to be added shortly and not the new stop and search mission. This should be sorted in the very near future

• We're due to host one tomorrow.. I've advised my members it's probably police missions.

When you say resource heavy, what missions generate?

And any other tips so we don't find ourselves unprepared for what it needs?

Take a normal storm and double it was one of the members description of it.

From what I seen it has lots of patients so you need lots of ambulances and beds.

Has police calls especially Firearms Attack calls.

Be advised there is currently a bug with it. It currently spawns with a future mission which is due to be added shortly and not the new stop and search mission. This should be sorted in the very near future

can they keep the future call in it as it was well liked and really added to the challange of hosting these events.

• No, it is being removed from the event because it doesn't fit in and is extremely resource intensive. It was a bug with the mission IDs so was never intended to be included in the event.

• No, it is being removed from the event because it doesn't fit in and is extremely resource intensive. It was a bug with the mission IDs so was never intended to be included in the event.

Cool, it is a good call and was well received here, would be good to have it as part of another event idea.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!