I would like to suggest the following for consideration adding to the game.
- Sheriff K-9 vehicle. Requirements are Sheriff and K9 training. This would allow for these units to accommodate both Sheriff and K9 missions.
- Police Transport Van. Transport up to 6 prisoners from mission to jail. Even transport Jail to Jail.
- Police Chief/Supervisors. Requirement for more than 10 patrol units response missions. Same as EMS Chief.
- County Jails. No vehicles, with the exception explained farther below. Minimum 20 cells upon opening. Transport from mission or another jail.
- Prisons. No vehicles, with the exception explained farther below. Minimum 30 cells upon opening. No direct transport from missions, only from County Jails or Prison to Prison.
County Jails and Prisons could allow for multi-level missions based on Escapes. 1 or more (level-based).
Vehicle explanation: The only vehicle would be a transport bus. Transport bus would be from Jail to Prison or Prison to Prison to transfer in mates. This also could be a mission where a Transport bus would be taken down and prisoners escape.
- Remove Jails that do not have cells. Meaning that Small Police Stations do not show up on where to take prisoners from missions, as they do not have cell options.