New police vehicles

• i would like to suggest a possible new vehicle. A large secure police van that i think would help for when we get missions or are at events that require mass prisoners to be transported to the cells .
    I think it would also cut down on the time it take for players to transport prisoners 1 at a time what does everything think about it?

• Leading on from this, could it be possible to make say an event police van/operational support unit, that counts as like 2 (or more) police cars for use at planned events such as concerts? since right now having to use up 7 police units at a single concert (for an hour) feels excessive when IRL (from what I've experienced) it's usually just teams officers on foot operating from a van or two, with possibly a car for wider patrols.

IK it'll have to wait until they start thinking about police updates, but it'd be something nice to have on the ideas list :).

• Leading on from this, could it be possible to make say an event police van/operational support unit, that counts as like 2 (or more) police cars for use at planned events such as concerts? since right now having to use up 7 police units at a single concert (for an hour) feels excessive when IRL (from what I've experienced) it's usually just teams officers on foot operating from a van or two, with possibly a car for wider patrols.

IK it'll have to wait until they start thinking about police updates, but it'd be something nice to have on the ideas list :).

It would probably be better for us to make the mission require a certain number of police officers rather than vehicles

• That sounds like a better implementation, providing they introduce a crew carrier style unit for police

This would make sense as in D&C we have TAG (Tactical Aid Group) & SOG (Special Operations Group) who use vans for their specific roles and then there is the patrol van with a cell in the back, also there is just a secure van for taking arrestees to PSTN's for booking in.

That sounds like a better implementation, providing they introduce a crew carrier style unit for police

this will make sense if a the crew carrier unit got involved with the concert missions.

i would like to suggest a possible new vehicle. A large secure police van that i think would help for when we get missions or are at events that require mass prisoners to be transported to the cells .
    I think it would also cut down on the time it take for players to transport prisoners 1 at a time what does everything think about it?

this will also help with the firearms attack and other missions that is hign on prisoners. at least when the secure police van is sent this can take prisoners thus free up IRVs for other missions??

• Do you guys have plans for an fire update

I Believe there are plans for another fire update in the future, but it will come after the big Police Update; which will come after the next EMS update. - none of which have any kind of timeframe set as far as I can make out from other posts.

Speaking of whilst it's not technically not a police vehicle will we see bobbies on the beat added eventually?

I personally don't see a need for this, since any incidents they would deal with would require a vehicle to attend anyway to take prisoners away.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!