MCV's not sent out as Battalions

• I am in the process of replacing my battalions with MCVs (just like I replaced my water tankers with pumpers). I noticed in my ARRs that if I require a water tanker, a pumper will be deployed. So that's helpful. Similar to if I need to send out a patrol, a sheriff will be deployed.

But, if I need a battalion out, it wont send out an MCV. Even though a MCV can fulfill the role of a battalion.

• You can make your own vehicle type like "command" and apply it to the BCU and MCV. Then when you dispatch a "command" it will send whichever is closer. I build realistic so I dont want to send a MCV unless I need it. But I have a similar issue where heavy rescue doesn't dispatch a utility which can do the job. I just wish there was a way to do this in bulk because it will the forever to label all HR and utility as "squad" or something.

• It looks like what the game automatically selects when using an ARR (the red X or green checkbox) is different from what it actually selects.

For example, if I bring up a full building collapse mission, Ill see my ARR with a green checkbox. So the UI knows that I have what I need. But then when i select the ARR, it tells me its missing a battalion (when Im not). So, there is conflicting logic on this page.

I dont know if the devs read these messages or not, but it would be cool if they did.

• I understand what you mean, if you actually send the Full Building Collapse when the tick is green, and it still comes up with the message the mission will still have enough requirements - it's trying to calculate each individual unit and isn't taking combo units into consideration.

In terms of MCVs with battalions - If a mission requires 3 battalions and 1 MCV, I just send 2 battalions because the last battalion is acted by the MCV. You can do this easily with ARRs aswell (minus a battalion from the mission if it requires a MCV) you'll see a dramatic increase in efficiency in how you use your battalions over MCVs. The main with having all Battalions changed to MCVs like your doing is the shear need for them, overall MCVs combined with Battalions work a little more efficient.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!