Ability to purchase more hospital wings / beds

• I work in a hospital for a living and I was thinking that being able to purchase medical inpatient areas. that come with 5-10 more beds. Another idea would be to add that every additional expansion you do to the hospital it provides additional beds for patients. The reason im bringing this up is because my city of 100,000 people, we only have 1 big hospital. The Alliance I am apart of all like to play realistic as possible.

I'm sure that im not the only person to bring this up and im sure I wont be the last!

• I work in a hospital for a living and I was thinking that being able to purchase medical inpatient areas. that come with 5-10 more beds. Another idea would be to add that every additional expansion you do to the hospital it provides additional beds for patients. The reason im bringing this up is because my city of 100,000 people, we only have 1 big hospital. The Alliance I am apart of all like to play realistic as possible.

I'm sure that im not the only person to bring this up and im sure I wont be the last!

I really wish we could get the devs to reconise this, I have spent around 1 mill on hospitals.... And they're all full

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!