2021 Outlook

• To correct you, SORT has three full-time bases in Aberdeen (Bridge Of Don), Edinburgh (Newbridge) and Glasgow (Johnstone). With 3 smaller on-call bases at Inverness, Dumfries + Dundee.

• Hi everyone. As always I want to keep people informed of what the plan is for the game. The devs have developed a new system m which they are excited to get into the game, I won’t tell you what it is but it means that we will be putting a hold on the police update until 2022 and getting a fire update in first.

• Hi everyone. As always I want to keep people informed of what the plan is for the game. The devs have developed a new system m which they are excited to get into the game, I won’t tell you what it is but it means that we will be putting a hold on the police update until 2022 and getting a fire update in first.

I believe this is foam, which has bean added to many other servers, which I will gladly take, however I was looking forward to the police update so kinda disappointed :(

• I believe this is foam, which has bean added to many other servers, which I will gladly take, however I was looking forward to the police update so kinda disappointed :(

Correct, however don’t think we won’t be making it suited for U.K. version. Also I’m wanting to see some other things added along with it, some of which will open the game up to further fire packs down the line.

• when would this fire update likely be added, given that it's been popping up on other servers.

I get there is a need to make it UK specific but will the devs actually bother to listen to this or will they just forge ahead and release what other servers have.

Will it make use of the AARF training course too?

• I can’t answer when it will be, I could give a rough estimate but as I have said previously I don’t do this anymore as people seemed to take it literally.

I’m not sure what the other servers have for this, but the devs are working off a content pack that I and the fire advisors put together so it should be what we have written.

It will not use the ARFF training course. That doesn’t make sense.

As with other updates, I want it to be where the player actually has choice in how they use it rather than have to bend their realism to fit vehicles in. Several vehicles in this update do the same thing (doesn’t mean we can’t make them do something different in the future) but this will allow the player to simulate things within their setup rather than being forced into using something they don’t have.

I know there will/has to be some suprise to the update but will there be new courses needed for this update so as a alliance we can prepare for the update?

• I would like this as it let's us play with what I want

• when would this fire update likely be added, given that it's been popping up on other servers.

I get there is a need to make it UK specific but will the devs actually bother to listen to this or will they just forge ahead and release what other servers have.

Will it make use of the AARF training course too?

Actually TACRfan has been looking into foam for a while, it just so happened other servers got them first and I would love to see foam in the game

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!