• I begin playing this game in July of 2019 why was lost work with an accident. Is that time I had cash on hand and spent well over $700 buying coin that I have receipts for. I was only able to play for July I went back to work I got very tied up with work I bought a new tablet and forgot about the game at the time I left I had approximately 30 fire stations 20 ms-15 police hospitals training Academies Etc. When I log back into the game this week my entire game was gone it took me long to on the map back to my home base but everything was wiped off who's just a bikes late again but my queen was gone which was $14,000 in coin plus any points that I had are gone let alone all the buildings and hours and hours I put into getting my town built. I would really like to know how to get my coin credited back to my account so I can start building again I've already made another purchase of going to start but I would appreciate having my money that I've already spent put back on my account so I can spend it again as I had before I have not believe my account somebody else must've but the strange part is it takes me right back to my home base so obviously could have been deleted because it takes me right to the strange little area I'm playing it. Somebody could answer my questions I would greatly appreciate it thank you

• Hello,

Sorry to hear about the unfortunate situation you are experiencing. The best way to go about would be to go directly through the game support page and not the forums. The support page and complaints go directly to the game developers. The moderators in this forum don't have any access to accounts.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!