Lets talk about the Federal Police stations

• Since the patch added these I have placed 3 stations in the area that I am covering. For me, that meant one station in a major city here in North Fl. I have had 3 calls since I built them and they were all the same, Illegal gun withdrawal. Further research shows I need 3 stations to trigger some of the other missions. So my question is to the US players, how are you handling these stations? I call them FBI for lack of another title since these are our federal police. If you google the FBI offices there tend to be several in a state all in major cities.

1) Are you just adding more stations to your cities to get more missions?

2) How are you assigning them to your 911 centers? 1 per city/county or all together?

3) If all together how do you add the police stations that the larger missions require?

4) Do you even care about the larger federal missions?

Thanks

• (Side note, I'm building in Ontario, Canada and doing a fully realistic build).

I have built them up as any RCMP Detachment (our Federal Police), but I've used built Railroad Police Services as Federal Police, since by virtue they are more of a national police service. (CN Police / CP Police).

I have been building for a while and have a large build which includes 8 Federal Police stations.

Cheers,

• I think I broke the game, I have twenty-five 911 centers spread over 25 counties. I am beginning to think this is hurting the game. I built two more (for a total of 3) federal stations for one call center. I have not gotten any federal calls now. I have 2 cities that have one station each and they have not gotten any calls in a week or so. I tried running all the stations (this was before the federal patch) out of one dispatch but the missions I was getting were killing me. I have some counties that only have 4 stations and the game would have a major call and it would take over an hour for the equipment to even get there. I am not sure what to do anymore.

• I think I broke the game, I have twenty-five 911 centers spread over 25 counties. I am beginning to think this is hurting the game. I built two more (for a total of 3) federal stations for one call center. I have not gotten any federal calls now. I have 2 cities that have one station each and they have not gotten any calls in a week or so. I tried running all the stations (this was before the federal patch) out of one dispatch but the missions I was getting were killing me. I have some counties that only have 4 stations and the game would have a major call and it would take over an hour for the equipment to even get there. I am not sure what to do anymore.

So what I found out is that multiple dispatch’s can hurt missions based on number or stations or extensions. Meaning that if a larger

Call has a building count requirement; even though they are close and are in separate dispatch’s those calls will not generate. I have collapsed all my dispatch’s from 11 to 3. Now I will build a couple more when I venture to another state. But since I did that larger calls populate. I would like the ability for each county to have a dispatch AND the ability to per se link dispatches together if you want to allow for larger missions to populate.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!