A message to top Alliance Admin

• Allow me to introduce myself, I am tylernelson224. I am a co-founder of The Syndicate and currently the number 1 for our alliance. It has come to my understanding, that we are being blamed for the storm spamming that has been happening. I want to make it abundantly clear that The Syndicate admin team has never, and never will, instruct members, nor each other, to do such things. We do not condone this absurd behavior, and will not knowingly harbor individuals that are guilty of doing such, in our alliance. We understand the frustrations these things cause, and wish the developers of MissionChief would listen to our cries for help on this issue, just as much as you do. With all of that said, I think it would fair us well, as alliance admin teams, to come together and help each other, in order to prevent these events from happening, if at all possible. If you wish to discuss this further, please reach out to me, in-game.

To the developers, admin teams need your help. The Syndicate would love to see more features in the application process to our alliance, such as a list of questions applicants must answer before applying (similarly found in Facebook Groups). Also, a requirement that such missions/events must be approved by an admin before they can be started. Being able to cancel the event/mission if the need arises after created, to do so. I understand that none of this is simple and will require your time. However, we desire your feeling of urgency in helping alliance admin teams resolve these issues, as it is causing tremendous tension between alliances.

• I understand the concern, however since this falls under the category of a statement, I'm going to disable comments to prevent any unnecessary arguments from breaking out. Secondly, majority of the feature the author of this thread requested was already brought up to the developers after other alliance was getting hit with major Storm & Custom mission spamming since months. if you haven't noticed, Any player with admin permission can delete "custom" mission (No coins will be refunded).

Thank you

- Buggs

• Buggs

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!