HEMS expansion

• Would it be possible to make some changes to the HEMS units in game, I think these changes would make the game better as i have wanted to do at least one of these at all of my HEMS bases (I have 4 and plan on getting another 3 soon)

The changes i would like to see are:

• Increase the number of crew on a helicopter from 1 to 3
    • Be able to purchase multiple helicopters from one base (500K for the Expansion) (300K for the Helicopter)
    • Be able to have RRV's (Flycars) at HEMS bases (Its more of a UK thing) (Expansion 10K/50K/100K) (Car 4K)
  • I agree with the part of adding more crew to the helicopter because it seems unrealistic that only one person is in the helicopter.

I also like the part with being able to have multiple helicopters at a base, mostly because where I live the helicopters are kept at the local airport, not at their own base.

• I think this is a good idea to be able to put fly-cay into the hems station. Also, I think it's much better if hems been able to put into alarm and response regulations.

The helicopter responds to the ambulance regulation, if it has the shortest response time.

What I have done with my helicopters is this, I made a new regulation and set it to 1 ambulance, I then went just above where you choose the types of units and went to the drop down box that allows you to select a station an selected my hems base. This allowed me to have a certain unit in the alarm regs.

• Bump...

This is a really good idea. Our local Air Ambulance Station has 4 helicopters and its based at the airport. Also our helicopters have 2 pilots and 2 flight paramedics and sometimes a nurse.

You need to make it so we can expand the HEMS and have more people and more helicopters.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!