Increase Daily Login Reward

• Increase the Reward amount? 17

1. Yes (16) 94%
    2. No (1) 6%

I think the daily login reward for showing up and playing 7 days in a row should be increased to at least 5 tokens. Recommended is 10. I know that people are going to whine and say that by increasing this it will decrease sales of tokens for the website/service, but the way that I see it is that it will increase the play time of most players... Think about it... If you show up to collect, you are probably going to stay for at least 20-30 minutes and do some missions after collecting the bonus... Where as if you do not have the desire to show up and collect the coins because the reward value is so low, you won't bother making an attempt to come back to the site every day, and thus won't play the game much, and get bored and give up after about a month... It would be beneficial to increase the rewards, which will increase play time, which will then boost coin sales... :/

• I personally think the daily reward bonus should reflect on how much you've currently earned, if you've earned like 5mil, a reward should be given that is suitable for that level in play, however when you've got 500mil, the reward bonus is peanuts :D

• As you mentioned the credit rewards are low for big players I only do it for the coin.

It would be nice for it t be 2/3 coins a week that way if you play or login each day plus the Christmas daily login even you can buy premium for a year or at least 6 months. 5 is too much 10 is way too much. That's over £25 in coins per year or around 35 dollars.

• To be honest I stopped doing those tasks. The first few weeks I did all of the tasks that where available, except the once you need to spent coins, for me the reward is just laughable for the costs I need to invest.

Daily rewards are on the low end, the 1 coin is kinda a huge laugh.

• I personally think the daily reward bonus should reflect on how much you've currently earned, if you've earned like 5mil, a reward should be given that is suitable for that level in play, however when you've got 500mil, the reward bonus is peanuts :D

Not really, because the reward is COINS, not cash... Coins can be used to speed up expansion progress..

• Not really, because the reward is COINS, not cash... Coins can be used to speed up expansion progress..

The 7th day is coins, day 1 - 6 is useless. The only reason why I claim the reward is for that 1 coin, but when you have over 600 coins in the bank as it is... Plus I would never spend coins on speeding things up, only buying stations.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!